Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

4.3

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone suspending agent), PEG-12 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Resveratrol, Quercetin, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Trihydroxystearin (thickener), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (anti-irritant), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haemstococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (thickener/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), Hydrolyzed Silica (thickener/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (silicone-based binding agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient thickener), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives), Iron Oxides (natural pigment).

on 5/22/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am currently 25 and have suffered many skin problems for over 10 years and I can finally leave the house with minimal to no makeup. I have oily combination, sensitive skin and acne prone. I suffer from hyper pigmentations, redness, clogged pores, and blackheads. I have used this for about 6 months and I now have even toned skin, smaller pores, less blackheads, less redness, no flaky skin, and I've had maybe three pimples in the last 6 months! I use this after the Paula's choice 2% BHA exfoliant and skin balancing pore reducing toner. I love how this moisturizer sinks right in and doesn't leave any residue but keeps my skin hydrated all day. The spf 30 is a big plus for when I don't have the extra time to put on a higher spf. Many of their products does what it claims and this is definitely a repurchase for me when I am done.

I found a link for 10$ OFF for anyone wants to try any Paula's Choice products! - https://goo.gl/HH4DMT

You can even stack this and get an additional 20% OFF one product and FREE SHIPPING with this code "PRIMP20" enjoy! :)

on 5/17/2015 11:40:00 PM

Ugh. I used this about a year ago. Not a pleasant memory. It was soooo drying for my skin. Like kind of greasy looking at first but then it somehow sucked all the moisture out of my skin. And it settled into fine lines where I didn't know I had fine lines. And the "tint" was way too dark for me and I thought it was for all skintones. I applied moisturizer under this, couldn't even help with the dryness. I had bought 2 bottles of this thinking it would be great but I ended up not using the second bottle-or even finishing the first one...I gave it a good effort though. Im giving it a 2 instead of a 1 only because it didn't do any damage to my face...it just looked awful when it was on. Frowny face

on 5/8/2015 9:23:00 AM

I'm quite surprised that so many people with various skin types like this because in my experience this is only suitable for people with oily skin. Physical sunscreens suck out the moisture from my skin, and in this case there is nothing to counteract the drying effect. I couldn't wait to wash it down in the evening, it was so drying, although I used it with the Skin Recovery moisturizer without SPF.
The texture is quite runny, but it solidifies quickly after the application, forming a kind of mask that has to be bombed down with a good make-up remover at the end of the day. It has a slight tint, which is a nice color, unnoticeable, if you use a small amount, but when I applied it liberally, I could see the border of the product by my ears and my neck, because it was too dark. It is extremely mattifying, which must be a huge plus for people with very oily skin, but it looked unnatural on me.
To sum it up, I think it's a good product, but only for people with oily skin. If you have dry skin, try the Cellular Defense from the Resist line, if your skin is normal or combination, I recommend Clinique's City Block SPF 25.

on 5/5/2015 2:10:00 PM

This is in the sunscreen category on here, but I use this as a primer, after my serum. The fact that it contains sunscreen is great because it gets 2 jobs done in one!

I have really oily skin and this keeps my make up on for the whole day. It does not however moisturise very well, so probably not good for people with dry skin.

on 5/4/2015 3:00:00 PM

I love this product! It's like a "my skin but better" sunscreen. It's also great as a primer/SPF under makeup too. I have oily/combo skin and it makes my face perfectly matte and has not caused any breakouts. I am very fair and the color works perfectly for me once blended. Will def repurchase!

on 4/27/2015 8:41:00 PM

I have combination skin with some very oily patches and some very dry patches. This product did not work at all on the dry patches: it highlighted flaky skin really badly. On the oily parts of my face, it was great: it made my skin smooth, soft and matte. However, I won't be repurchasing this because I couldn't use it at all on the dry areas--I had to use a different product altogether on these areas of my face.

on 4/18/2015 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the way this looks on my skin but this has a rubbery texture on my skin that I just don't like. It feels like a mask. It also does not work that well under my makeup.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for almost a week now. I hardly ever write reviews...UNLESS, I find the most amazing product!!! I have melasma and have been on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer with spf for a few years. I ran across this product and ordered about five samples to test it out. The first day I wore it, I was amazed!!! Needless to say, I just placed an order for a full size tube! it's very lightweight, absorbs quickly, has anti-aging benefits, smooths large pores, controls my super oily skin all day, evens out my skin tone...and most important, doesn't leave any signs that you're wearing sunscreen! This product is a true winner for me, and I'm VERY particular about my skincare products! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed...you'll actually be AMAZED!!

on 4/14/2015 4:55:00 AM

Just bought this a few days ago and I'm a covert!

I used to use the Biore aqua SPF but that started to dry out my skin and I decided to turn back to trust Paula's choice for a sunscreen.

This sunscreen is lightweight and acts as a makeup primer as well and I just apply my bb cream over. Don't be afraid of the tint as it evens out the skin tone and can't be seen!

Overall, like all Paula's choice products, it's good for the skin and didn't cause me any breakouts.

Oh, the smell takes getting used to but its a small issue!

on 3/31/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like that this is not a chemical sunscreen and does not have titanium dioxide. It also seemed to act well as a primer and my combination skin was neither too oily or dry. You can get a 10% discount here: http://goo.gl/ZBGQF4.