E.L.F. Fearless #7712

3.5

on 5/26/2015 6:43:00 PM

For me, this is a really great lipstick that is better than some I have paid $30 for. It is a pinky red on me, rather than a blue red or and orange red. It is not an old lady red (mate, dry and just whatever it is that makes one look older). This lipstick really stays on even through eating, although it does fade in the middle of my lips, somewhat. i can wear it without a liner, but I've worn it with NYX edge pink and that combination leaves no outer ring when fading. I gave this product a 4 because it is a bit drying by the end of the day, but a lot less so than most reds that stay on. Also, the tube is difficult to twist up. I've worn it three days in a row which is a lot od days in a row for me, and I'm not tired of it yet.

on 8/14/2014 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My mother is a huge lover of red lipsticks. I have bought this color for her time and time again, and she absolutely loves it!

on 8/10/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a gorgeous colour, really beautiful blue-toned red. It's a very bright popping colour, so wear it with confident :-))

on 8/6/2013 4:29:00 AM

This looked like a really cool toned red in the tube, with a nice blue background, unfortunately when applied it turned put to be more of an orange than a true red.

That said, still I think it is not too bad a colour and actually seemed to change a little more once applied to a more tomoato red. It still is a little bright for me, though not scarilly so. Perhaps it would look better on those with a darker complexion - I'm somewhere between an NC20 - NW20. Strange I know, but I'm kind of a really light olive tone with pink undertones, hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

Ok it's now 20 minutes after application and I just walked around the office with this on and the response wasn't good... lol Everyone said that it is way too bright and too orange for my complexion, so unfortunately this will be delegated to the bottom of my lipstick drawer.

Popular Lipsticks