Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

3.2

on 5/12/2015 5:33:00 PM

I had the dark blue bottle for very dry skin. This was fine, but gave me pimples on my upper back and butt. So while using it, I restricted it to my legs and arms. My skin didn't get super soft or anything, but it wasn't bad. My legs did get a bit of moisture added. I might try the type for normal to dry skin, but most likely I won't buy again because of the breakout issue.

on 5/11/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I was absolutely obsessed with finding this when I first saw it. Just the concept of it was "genius" - to not put a lotion on in shower and then rising it off and not needing a lotion/moisturizer after. I have always put moisturizing oil on in the shower for hopes that it will absorbed better. Atlas, after using this for more than 1 month , I must say it doesn't work as claimed, I bought this for Very Dry Skin :( My skin doesn't feel as tight or itchy but I have to put on my body lotion after or it's just not moisturizing enough. I think this would be a great product if I didn't lived in such a dry climate (Las Vegas, Neveda). I am also not a fan of the bottle, rather have a pump for this.

on 4/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

I tried this for the first time today.
Its too soon to tell but these are my first impressions.
I bought the blue one for dry skin and its fairly moisturizing. My skin feels really silky and smooth without a greasy feeling. I get cold very easily and hate putting on lotion after I shower as all I want to do is bundle up! This saves me from having to stay naked until my lotion routine is done. Also, as a lazy person, I tend to skip moisturizing if I Dont feel like it or am too cold. This will help me maintain my routine and hopefully improve my snakeskin. I didn't have much expectations from this, but after reading it helps snakeskin in one of the reviews here, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
The packaging could definitely be better, I'd prefer a pump.
The price is also too much, I wanted to buy this earlier but had to wait until it went on sale.
I'm not sure whether I'd buy it again.

on 4/20/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this product in a magazine and I decided to try it as I have really dry skin, so everything that I can use to help it I will. The smell is the normal Nivea smell. I can't really comment on the packaging since I got a foil sample, but as for the product itself, it was meh. It's not really moisturizing and definitively not enough for my really dry skin. If you only need a little hydration boost maybe you can try this product, but if you're looking for something hardcore, this is not enough.

on 4/20/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Love the product if only I could squeeze the tube. Too big for hands with arthritis very disappointing would purchase again if tube was more user friendly

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the blue bottle Nivea/shower/lotion for dry skin. I wouldn't buy this again, if it was the last "lotion",(if you can call it that), on the shelf. This is absolutely HORRIBLE...let me say that again and spell it for emphasis-H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E! I wanted to love this product. I have Olay in shower and that is about a 3 of 5 lippies and aside from LUSH body/bath/shower butter bars it's the only "in-shower" lotion I've used prior to the Nivea. I used as directed, it smelled like typical Nivea cream which I love as it alway's remind's me of being a child and going through my grandma's medicine cabinet and using her skin products :) So, the smell is great but there are absolutely no benefit's to using this product IMO. It felt smooth for all of 5 min. until I fully dried and then my running my hand across/down my arm had so much stop and starting you would have thought I was trying to communicate with morse code. Then a couple hours later I noticed a thick white film that made it look like I had dried powder caked on with puzzle piece lines in my skin. Seriously it looked as though you could have pulled my skin/film off in pieces...but that was not the end of it...nope....then came the INSANE itching! Absolutely, crazy itching...all over my leg's, feet, back, bottom, torso ...you get the idea...and I rinsed about 5x's. I scratched so hard it left marks. I had to shower it off IMMEDIETLY to get the burning/itching to stop. Let me say for reference I am not a sensitive skinned gal per norm. I used the last of my LUSH butter and then went and tried their Angels on Bare Skin and I am IN LOVE with that...even though it's just a wash/scrub it leaves your skin feeling so much better on it's own than most lotion's do. I will review it. If you can try it? DO! This Nivea went back to the store and I got a refund! Sorry Nivea this is bad...how it made it out of the lab,(shower), door is a mystery to me? :(

on 4/15/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where has this stuff been all my life! Was using another body wash for sensitive skin yes Dove looking at you and that was horrible the smell alone made me sick...

I bought the Blue Bottle for Dry Skin with Shea Butter... Tried it once and threw out my other one... I am not they type to put on lotion after i shower since i dont like that sticky feeling at all... This stuff is not sticky at all and rinses off well.. It doesn't lather but thats ok... I even shaved my legs with this stuff on and worked great for that as well.. This will always be in my shower from now on....

on 4/8/2015 9:25:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff, not much of a smell but makes me feel silky and clean! I can put it all over then rinse off and get out ready to go ! Works really good on my skin and lasts awhile! I will always use this in my shower !

on 4/8/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nope. Just nope. This product is not good any way you look at it. I bought this to replace my Olay In-Shower moisturizer which I find to work okay but I cannot stand the smell. This, on the other hand, does not work at all and it also doesn't smell good. I got the most moisturizing one with the almond oil but unfortunately it did nothing for my skin. It actually made me drier than if I hadn't used anything at all. Additionally, the bottle shape does not work for its purpose. It's meant to stand on its head to allow gravity to help squeeze out the product; however, it's bottom heavy so it keeps falling over. I think I'll just end up throwing this away as it's only taking up space in my shower and not even doing a good job of that lol!

on 4/1/2015 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

To me this is pointless and a waste of time.
This is NOT a body wash it is a lotion you apply in the shower.
You are also advised to RINSE TUB WELL with hot water after use to avoid slipping.
The results were not that great either.
I am still applying lotion it is not like I am saving a step by any means. Actually you are adding more steps to your routine by using this.
My skin was not any more hydrated then when using a regular lotion after getting out of the shower.
For me I find using baby oil in the shower (to shave) or when getting out of the shower works far better then this did. It makes me super soft and my skin soaks it up quickly and I am not left greasy. So if I have to rinse my tub after I rather use my much cheaper baby oil and get better results.