Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

4.4

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Borage Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Hexadecanolide.

on 12/30/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used these for almost two weeks and loved it until I started noticing quite a few clogged pores. I'm so bummed because the serum felt so silky and smoothing, calmed down my rosacea redness a bit too. It even wore well under makeup. I have dry skin and rosacea but rarely breakout, so the clogged pores were unusual. So I've gone back to Replenix CF Serum which isn't full of -xane silicones and is very soothing. The Replenix also protects skin from Sun damage and is great for rosacea. Also, the capsules are such a pain! When I would twist off the top I'd accidentally squirt half of the serum out. Since these are over $1 each, you can't be wasting product.

on 7/30/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wow and a triple wow.simply one of the best products i have ever used.just makes your skin look beautiful.i dont know how or what,but there definitely is a difference.keeper for sure,period.it is a bit oily for sure but gets absorbed easily and voila gorgeous skin in few days.loveeeeeeeeeeee you.

on 6/28/2014 8:09:00 AM

Makes my skin so soft, Helps smooth out wrinkles. I use this first then the ceramide face lotion

on 6/16/2014 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Could not rate this product highly enough. AMAZING and if you read my other reviews, I do not rave like this lightly.

I have sensitive, dry combination skin (acne prone after coming off the pill) NC15-20. it's been incredibly difficult for me to find a serum that does not break me out. Even my beloved Estee Lauder ANR started breaking me out in little under the skin pimples and bumps after I came off the pill but these capsules work a treat.

It's super easy to control because the doses are per capsule and there is plenty for your face, neck, and hands - I have even noticed the difference on my hands after only 2.5 months of using this morning and night.

It is a little oily upon application but it completely sinks into your skin after a little while - under 1 minute. I have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin. My deeper lines are less visible and even the 2 lines on my neck are showing improvement. My pores are also refining.

The other benefit I found is that it creates a barrier against other products - I noticed that my skin accepts more products that previously when I use the capsules as a serum underneath it.

It is my 100% HG serum. I am still researching whether it is safe to use during pregnancy - if anyone knows, please PM me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

This is the one for me, end of story! I've been having trouble with my skin all summer, and it seemed as if one product after another would either not work at all or work just for a few days before I started breaking out, and I'm talking high end stuff here.
I've been using these for two weeks and my skin has healed and looks healthy. I have a few minor wrinkles and I can't say they're diminished, but the overall look of my skin is lovely. I also don't need a moisturizer in warm weather if I use these at night, so that cuts down on the overall expense. I strongly recommend this product to get and maintain clear, vibrant looking skin.
10/18/13 update. Minor wrinkles diminished, not one blemish since I started using this in August. Even though I tend to be frugal, this is totally worth the price if you ask me. And I don't use/like the rest of the line.

on 7/27/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've used the EA Gold Ultra Restorative capsules before, and they were fantastic. The serum in the capsules moisturised and exfoliated my skin and gave it a youthful glow.

This is the new version, and it's similar but less oily and more water-based. It's supposed to absorb better. Personally I prefer the older version, because I don't use moisturiser after using serum, so I don't mind an oilier serum. But this new version is still a fantastic serum, and it's all I use at night for glowing skin. Sometimes during the day I use it under my sunscreen, and it increases radiance and smooths out any fine lines around the eye area. It's definitely one of the best skincare products around. U don't need foundation when you've got this on!

on 5/30/2013 4:24:00 PM

I came to buy these magic capsules after initially trying the Elizabeth Arden ceramide plump eye cream which was on special offer. I used the eye cream for two nights and having used a multitude of eye creams never really noticing much difference I was suddenly aware at how much better my eyes looked and noticed dark circles just vanished and skin tone looked plumper, after more use my eyes never looked so good! So I took notice and looked further at the ceramide range and decided to give these youth restoring capsules a go.

The capsules are expensive but if they are the elixir then I guess I'm prepared to pay a reasonable sum.

Firstly they look very pretty but I thought they would be fiddly and would have been put off by this initially but they really are not and I like the fact that the amount is exact each time you apply and no waste or trying to scrape out a bottle. You just twist the top bit of the capsule to unleash the serum inside for each days quota.

The serum is like silk, I empty it onto the back of my hand then dab my finger into to apply to all areas of my face and neck finishing by scraping the back of my hand all up my throat and neck to use all the serum. The serum glides on and sinks in instantly, your face feels silky and soft and beautiful. I skip a moisturiser as I use a night one (Elizabeth Arden lift and firm night cream which came free with my capsules and I'm also loving) and I just use my eye cream and keep to the daily serum only under my makeup as I prefer the lighter feeling and don't feel I need the moisturiser in the day as I have combination skin verging on oily. Once this serum goes on it dries non greasy and natural. I apply my make up over and it and I love how it all looks. It gives my skin a boost and doesn't feel heavy.

But the real benefit is after a couple of weeks use. I definitely noticed a difference, my skin really did look more radiant, more youthful, plumper and although I have no real lines other than fine ones they were now barely noticable. I do have some 11 lines between my brows though not seriously deep but I'd thought about botox but never really want to do it but now botox forget it! I cannot believe how the lines between my brows have also immensely softened since using these capsules, I can actually see the skin plumped and those 11's pushing and relaxing out. That has surprised me so much. I look really rested and I'm liking it!

The real result though is people telling me I look great and just noticing a difference and saying to me I look good and suddenly getting complimented on my eye makeup in a store and then at the hairdressers being asked what I use to look so good and its not like I'm going about broadcasting my beauty habits to anyone. They're just saying it. My fiance also is commenting even more that I look beautiful and young looking. In a nutshell I love how its making me look, everyone else is loving how its making me look, so something is clearly right and I firmly intend to keep it that way.

Popular Face Skincare Products