Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp

3.7

on 2/25/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara for free, but it sells for 18 euros or 9 when they have a 50% sale, which they have every month. So it's still quite expensive for a mascara.
The packaging is very pretty on the outside, but the wand is GIANT so you have to be very carefull or your hole eyelide will be black.
I still think it's a good mascara, because it has a black intense color and gives really long lashes, but it can be lumpy.
So if you like really dramatic lashes you will love it, but if you want a more subtle look or for school I wouldn't recommend it.
I prefer de Essence volume mascara :)

on 2/14/2015 6:03:00 AM

l love this mascara ! it is my 3 tube) my eyelashes so long and beautiful

on 8/23/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I realllllllllllly wanted to like this product since I love bigger brushes - but this was a mess on me. It gave me spidery lashes with lots of product instead of voluminous dark fluttery lashes. The packaging and brush are very maybelline-esque and since I have a sour relationship with almost all of those this clearly didnt pan out either.

on 1/26/2014 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

So Yves Rocher gives little gifts or samples every once and a while. So I went in one day bought some stuff and they gave me a little travel size/mini format. I was like "Hey, cool free mascara." The product itself has a jet black, creamy, easy to apply texture that really extends lashes and gives them good volume. Might I also add that I've had this for a while now and it hasn't dried out and there's still a lot left, but back to the application! Since the mascara really was "ultra-volume" I was pleased on that level.

Now I shift to the cons : the brush always has clumps on the tip and too much product on it. I always have to slightly dab the wand on a Kleenex to make sure I don't look like a racoon as soon as I blink. Speaking of racoon-ness, remember how I said the product doesn't dry out easily? Yeah, if you put too much on, it will take a minute before you can blink freely. Ok, ok, I mean you can't put some on and start flapping those lashes like butterfly wings. That irritates me sometimes in the morning because then I have to take a cotton swab with eye makeup remover and clean my eyelids. In the words of the internet : Aint nobody got time for that!

Conclusion, this is a really good volumizing mascara with few clumps that is perfect for short lashes or people who want to look super dramatic :3 . The only problem the wand and it's tendency to be messy. Personally, I've always thought to have pretty long lashes so I don't jump on "super-duper mount Everest volume porcupine lengthening" mascaras but this was free. What, was I going to say no? Anyways it's still good if you take the time to wipe/dab the wand on a Kleenex to remove excess product.
...
Bai!

on 1/4/2014 6:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this mascara as a gift from Yves Rocher and was pleasantly surprised! I am quite picky when it comes to mascaras because I want them to do miracles for my pretty average eyelashes:)

PROS of this product: very pleasant formula, doesn't smudge nor clump, gives volume, lasts for the whole day, leaving eyelashes soft, easy to take off, doesn't irritate

CON: the only one for me is that the brush is too big and makes it difficult to apply.

If the brush was smaller, i would say it is one of the best mascaras i've come across-especially, for such an attractive price

on 11/17/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It took me a while to really love this mascara due to the fact it wasn't giving me the length and volume I wanted until two weeks of using. It took a while for the product to really warm up in the tube to do its job. But after it did WOW it's amazing I have people asking me if I'm wearing lashes all the time! The brush is nice and big with a nice curve in the middle that hugs your lashes. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy just sexy! One or two coats is enough (I usually wear 3-5 due to my shitty lashes but this mascara changed that!)

on 10/14/2013 8:11:00 AM

I was lucky enough to get the mini version because I am no buying it. The color is good and it is fluid enough to be applied nicely, but the brush is a disaster. It is huge, takes too much product on, especially on the tip, leaves clumps everywhere. The first mascara ever where a lump bounced of my lashes and landed in between my eyebrows. At leats my husband got a good laugh.

on 7/25/2013 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love it! It's the best mascara I have ever used! It has a big brush which is perfect for my long lashes. Doesn't smudge, last all day long. Easy to remove with a micellar water.

on 5/4/2013 10:06:00 AM

I love this mascara. I bought the brown version. It is a nice warm dark brown color wich did't make your lashes too dark.
I start with a lashprimer ( Estee Lauder) and than this amazing mascara. It didn't clump. It's one of the best mascara and I love the beautiful brown color. Sometimes brown mascara's have a "dead color" but this is a very warm and nice brown color.

on 4/28/2013 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The stuff itself is maybe OK, but the brush is awful: way too big and clumsy, the curved shape does not improve the quality of application - at least for me, and for the lower eyelash line it is plain unsuitable. Looking at the positive side - it doesn't flake and doesn't clump the lashes together when applied carefully, and when it does - it doesn't dry too quickly, so there's time to separate them. The tube is not bad at all, closes well and is comfortable to hold. Got it at a discount online, but wouldn't buy again, even to a free one I would most likely still say no.

Popular Mascaras