Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 5/15/2015 10:30:00 PM

It's basically just water in a bottle. It is refreshing but did not do anything for me. However, I don't think the product was appropriate for my skin. I'd only recommend to someone with sensitive or irritated skin.

on 5/4/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Omg! Love it so much. My skin is very sensitive and allergic to water. I always have red rash beside my nose and forehead. After I do research online, I found out that I might be allergic to water then I bought this Spring Water to try. 2-3 days after using it, my face doesn't have red rash anymore. Really love it!!!!

Then I try to use it on my legs (I have eczema on both side of my legs with a huge ugly scar because I scratch it. It's so itchy. I have used so many moisturizers like E45 cream and lotion but it really doesn't work. I decided to try this Spring Water on my scars and it's healing. Seriously, the scar is getting better. I don't feel itchy anymore. I use it like 5-6 times a day or more than that. This is my 5th bottle and will continue buying it :)

on 5/2/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My cousin gave it to me to try a couple years ago when the skin around my eyes were always super red and inflamed from itching and scratching. It isn't so much of a miracle water or anything. But it soothed my skin a lot. Especially on really hot days (I live in a tropical climate). Now I find it suits my daily skin care routine just nicely. I always apply it after I wash my face, after I shower (all over my body) and times when my skin just feels really uncomfortable. Works great for that!

on 4/28/2015 2:30:00 AM

this is the best thermal water for me! I use it almost 3year. when I have some problems with skin this product always with me. I use a lot different water ...but always come back to Avene

on 4/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Before I got this, I always thought it was "just water" and technically it is. Have been using it for nearly a month and now it's part of my skincare routine and I absolutely love this! My sensitive skin in general, especially my cheeks, can get really dry once I step out of the shower, and this provides hydration with zero irritation, even soothes and calms my tired skin. But I don't let this dry on my skin, I use it after a skin refiner/toner, before my serum/moisturiser, let this sit for awhile and pat this in before it completely dries up. Going in with my moisturiser after that really makes my skin that much more hydrated! It isn't too pricey and I have already stocked up on it at a recent sale, got the 300ml bottles. You should definitely check this out if you're looking for that something extra to provide more hydration to tired skin, it comes in travel size bottles as well.

on 4/15/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up at a pharmacy in England last year. There were several brands of thermal water to choose from all toughting all sorts of soothing benefits. I thought such a product would be a cooling relief to my flush prone skin during the warmer months or while traveling on planes with their bone dry air. The problem? Just spraying water on one's face and letting it evaporate causes dry sensitive skin to become even more dry and hence more sensitive. So while this product felt nice on application, it wasn't good for my skin in the long run and I won't repurchase. Very nice looking packaging to the eye but the benefits of the product ended there for me.

on 4/7/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always thought that water is just water - it doesn't matter whether it's tap, thermal or in a can. Oh how wrong I was! This is just one amazing liquid calming stuff for my face in a bottle. My skin is VERY sensitive, and whenever I wash my face with just tap water (even if I wash it with cold water, not to mention warm!), I get little itchy red patches afterwards. The only thing that prevents that is spraying a fine mist of Avene au thermal directly on my face right after I wash it, let it sit for a few seconds and then gently pat it dry with a towel to lock in the moisture (otherwise it could dehydrate your skin). Whenever I run out of it and don't use it, my skin gets blotchy, more red and irritated and has more uneven skintone. I also noticed my skin is more smooth and well prepped for moisturizer if I use Avene underneath it, and the skin itself is also more hydrated, glowing and I get less pimples as well. I am 100% sure that this results are because of this thermal water and are not just in my head, and I always see negative effects of tap water if I stop using Avene. If you don't have such sensitive skin, you might won't see the results of this spray, but I definitely do and will keep buying it.

on 3/7/2015 10:19:00 PM

I fly a lot & we have dry heat in our house. This saves my skin!

on 3/1/2015 10:46:00 PM

Works well when my skin is really dry.

on 2/26/2015 9:28:00 PM

I started with a small can - got as a GWP. Then I bought a small can in a set with a moisturizer. Then I bought the 300 ml can. It's been months and it's only just now getting to the end & I'm going out to buy more. I too was a scoffer of canned water - Evian comes to mind, as that has been around the longest in my memory. We used to laugh because Evian spelled backwards is Naive. I did try Evian once when I got it as GWP years ago - it's was ok. This stuff? I like it a lot, and this particular brand is the only one I'll buy. I live in the pacific northwest and our water is soft, clean, and very high quality. Never would have thought it. Me spending $$ for canned water to spritz on my face.

I have a big can on my desk at home and use it when I get hot flashes and redness, for winter-dry air or hot summer days - it's so refreshing and feels amazing. No problems with the nozzle. I use the small cans in my purse and always travel with one - great for combating dryness from air conditioned rooms, planes, desert air, and sunny beaches, and very soothing after being in the sun. I've not used it as part of my skin care regime like others, but I'm going to start trying different methods after reading some of the reviews here. I'm going to use it after my infrared sauna and tanning sessions I'm doing right now. Thanks for that suggestion! I won't pay full price - I wait for sales - I may be crazy but I'm not nuts!

BTW, this product is actually called Avene "Thermal Spring Water" or "Eau Thermale".

Popular Face Skincare Products