Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve

Not tested on animals

on 4/10/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very pretty color almost similar to Mac rebel. The smell is a little much. Very comfortable and lasting.

on 11/26/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I would describe this as a dusky fuscia. If you love bright lipsticks but you want to knock it down a notch so it's not too in your face, this is a brilliant colour for you. As with the other Milani lipstick i reviewed, quality is fantastic - pigmented, creamy, long lasting and for this bright colour, it doesn't bleed on me!

Oh Milani lipsticks, i love you.

These lipsticks are incredible. The color payoff is top notch and the feel on your lips is that of a much higher end lipstick. This color is SO pretty. It makes a statement without being overpowering and is just a very very nice lipstick without being in your face. Just lovely!!

on 11/22/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great color.! I do not have anything like it in my collection and it is absolutely beautiful. It is a violet color with a bit of fuchsia. Hard to describe, but very intense and beautiful. It also leaves a very pretty stain on your lips as it wears off. I will be repurchasing. It is wonderful fall lip color!

on 10/25/2013 1:32:00 AM

I intended to buy Sangria, but got this instead. Best decision ever! This is the color that I had been looking for years. And since it was BOGO, I got Black Cherry also.
And when I combine those two colors, perfect color!
I'm glad I got Milani lipsticks. I'd rather wear them than MAC (overated brand, in my opinion).

The lipsticks are creamy and not drying at all. I actually like the smell. Great price also.

on 8/4/2013 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my first Milani lipstick, and I am really impressed with the feel and the color payoff. I think this is one of the best drugstore lipsticks that I have tried. It feels nice and creamy and I am looking forward to wearing it more in the fall :)

on 7/5/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love this lipstick. I normally stick to nudes but bought this lipstick on a whim & I adore it!!

on 5/5/2013 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE the smell. I love the color payoff. I love the consistency, finish and wear! Milani really hit it out of the park with this line. Really cant wait to try the other colors. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE. I wanted to try a darker color on my lips since I usually have light pinks or red, and this color immediately caught my eye. It didn't go on as dark as I expected but I didn't mind at all. It went on smooth and has an amazing smell which is pretty rare. Plus is lasts a while.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This color is absolutely gorgeous! I was browsing the Milani section and saw this tube out of place. The color caught my eye and when I got home after I tried it on I fell in love. The formula is creamy and smooth. It didnt dry my lips out and it lasted a long while. It has a nice perfume scent as well. It looks nice worn alone or with a gloss.

Popular Lipsticks