Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream

3.2

on 1/14/2015 11:46:00 PM

I am always on the hunt for a HG eye cream. This was just an mediocre moisturizer. No improvement in fine wrinkles, and nothing close to the rich texture I expect from this self proclaimed intense treatments.

on 12/31/2014 12:29:00 PM

I don't like the texture. It does not feel rich and it also feels very thin nor does it really anything for my eyes. Would not repurchase again.

on 2/25/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think I've finally found my HG moisturizer! I received a sample a week ago and already notice an improvement in my pore size. The cream is thick , (you only need a very small amount, so it should last quite a while) sinks in to the skin quickly and doesn't leave me greasy, but wonderfully moisturized and glowing. As a side note, I am using the SPF version, tried the non SPF version and didn't like it as much.

on 12/9/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a few months and I do like it. I like it better than the Creamy Avocado Eye Cream because I think it does more than just moisturize. I don't know if it is the best thing out there tho so I'll continue to try new eye creams. This hydrates my eye area and makes concealer apply smoothly.

on 7/16/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it out. It's the only new product I added to my regimen. It's a thick white paste with a very faint apricot fragrance. It spreads relatively easily, and while you can feel it sitting on your face at first, it eventually sinks in and leaves a matte finish.
After just three nights of use I was rewarded with 8 whiteheads in different areas of my face. I cannot remember the last time I had a whitehead, my skin just isn't that acne-prone. Upon closer review of the ingredients in this cream I see that Petrolatum (aka Vaseline) and Beeswax are two of the top ingredients. No wonder... I stopped using it and the breakout disappeared.
Needless to say I did not use it long enough to assess it's anti-aging claims. continued >>

on 5/27/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This creamy white moisturizing cream spreads easily. It's not quite moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It didn't reduce my wrinkles.

on 4/16/2013 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

The price tag is hefty but this stuff is just what my skin needs. After 3 days of using the sample, I noticed that my skin was much smoother and not as blotchy. Many moisturizers leave me with an oily slick or make me break out, but this one dramatically improved everything about my skin in a big way that helped me to justify the $56

on 4/12/2013 11:54:00 AM

I like this product but not as much as the Line Reducing Concentrate with the Vitamin C. I see this moisturizer as an adjunct to the Line Reducing Concentrate. A good moisturizer so far - no breakouts etc but I cannot say if this works alone as I pair it with the Line reducing Concentrate which I believe is the truly effective product between the two .

on 3/14/2013 8:37:00 PM

I tried this as a sample which lasted about a week, twice a day. I will most probably buy the regular size. I have quite dry skin -dehydrated actually - and I felt like it had a very positive impact while using it, like my skin was more plump and matte.

on 3/11/2013 7:20:00 PM

I really wanted to love this product because I was in the market for a new anti-aging moisturizer with spf. I haven't tried many products by this brand before but the claims in the ads and the high spf really drew me in. I went into the store and asked for a sample and I'm really glad I tried a sample before shelling out the money. I was really disappointed that this moisturizer broke me out after a couple of days of using because I really enjoyed everything else about it! I usually have the occasional, pms type breakout but other than that, my skin is pretty clear. I sometimes have some dry patches and a bit of shine in the t-zone. I really liked the way this moisturizer sunk into my skin, didn't flake or roll off when I applied my make-up over it and left my skin feeling soft and cared for while using it. Too bad I couldn't use it long enough to see any wrinkle reduction! I don't know what ingredient could have broken me out, but I really am sad that I now have to keep looking for the perfect anti-aging moisturizer with high spf. I really wanted this to be it!

Popular Moisturizers