Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8, Glycereth-28, Sucrose, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, PEG-75, Caffeine, Pantethine, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5

on 5/17/2015 11:15:00 AM

I've been using this for the past 6 months as a daily moisturizer (both morning and night) rather than a mask. It sinks in quickly, making it a suitable base for makeup and has keep my skin moistuized and balanced. Had no problems with dryness all winter (live in New England).

on 5/16/2015 4:18:00 PM

This is the first sleep mask I've tried, so I don't have much to compare it to, but I did wake up with super soft hydrated skin after using it so I'm happy.

The packaging is a very simple tube with a lid that screws off. The colours of the design is a very complimentary silver and soft pinkish beige. Looks beautiful on the nightstand.

The product is a liquid cream which is easy to apply to the face and massage into the skin. It's supposed to be fragrance free, but I think it has a subtle powdery smell.

I'm still on my first tube, but I'm planing on repurchasing when its empty.

on 4/6/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This did not work for me and I'm so sad about that! I'd apply at night and wake up with plump ,glowing and healthy looking skin. My fine lines would be greatly lessened and my skin would just look great! Unfortunately I noticed when I washed it off my skin would be very dry and look like I never use moisturizer at all. It was becoming an odd quick fix product with no lasting results when it came to moisturizing. I had to return it. Very sad because after reading all the good reviews I had high hopes for it.

on 3/25/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me is always hard to moisturize my skin due to the weather I live in Puerto Rico so having oily skin plus sweating due to hot climate makes a perfect combination for clogged up pores. But I understand that a moisturised skin is more prepared to handle age with more grace and is super good to have moisturized skin for a healthily look. SO! How do I moisturize without clogged pores? With this product by Clinique, Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.

It moisturizes very smoothly over time. I mean, you don't receive an attack of moisture that causes oily skin and acne. It's light! It's simple! Won't clogged up my skin and I will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I have normal, dehydrated skin. I used this for 3 weeks, twice a week and saw no difference at all. I am still using it, because it's not cheap and I want to use all of it up but it's the same as not applying anything to my face at all. Was not happy with this purchase. I would highly suggest asking for a sample first.

on 3/18/2015 3:29:00 AM

I bought this mask following MakeupAlley reviews and the recommendation of a salesperson at the Clinique counter. I recently bought the "Super rescue Antioxidant night moisturizer", which I did not like and is sitting in my drawer, so I wanted to try a good replacement. I'm glad I tried this mask out! Despite I'm not keen of its smell and I prefer the jelly-ish consistency of the "Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief" gel-cream, it does the job well. I apply it 2-3 times a week, at night, after exfoliating and applying an anti-acne mask (I alternate Clinique exfoliating scrub and Shiseido Purifying mask with Avène Cleanance mask, which I love), as my skin turns more "thirsty" and sensitive, and I feel it needs extra-moisture. I don't like sometimes I feel the mask transfers to my pillow, but I usually feel the mask is still on my skin when I wake up (which makes me wonder if it really gets absorbed and there's any placebo effect?). Anyway, in the morning my skin looks good, refreshed and moisturised. And most importantly, it does not clog my pores, which is really " a must" for me. Indeed, when using this whole routine, pimples are diminished just in one use! I'm happy I came across this mask! I'll repurchase!

on 3/10/2015 1:54:00 PM

To be honest, this is the first sleeping mask I have ever purchased, but I absolutely love it! It didn't leave my skin feeling dry or overly greasy. My skin feel really moisturized the next day. I believe this product lives up to it's description.

on 3/6/2015 4:24:00 PM

I had high hopes for this but sadly it hasn't lived up to its promise! Left it on overnight, skin was a tad dry the next morning. The texture seemed promising at first, but skin seemed to drink it up. Find using a rich night cream with almond oil on top is way more effective as a rich treatment.

on 2/28/2015 6:31:00 PM

No I think it's to Expensive and I like
Another cheaper product better

on 2/27/2015 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is so perfect Ughh! Yep, I also use it as my nighttime moisturizer. I don't know why they even bother to call it a mask as there isn't really anything to wash off in the morning. This is one of the products that I believe saved my skin when it was dehydrated, hopeless and could not take any base very well at all. It is so moist and hydrating, never feels heavy and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Many deep moisturizing creams leave an oily film on your skin, not that that's always a negative thing but this product doesn't do that. It also doesn't have much of a scent - Yay for sensitive skin. I also love how much product you get for the price compared to the other moisture surge moisturizers. This is pretty much perfect. If you do find that your skin needs more tlc or if it's really struggling in the winter - a squirt of rose hip oil with this is absolutely lovely and will nourish your skin.