Mary Kay Peach Satin Hands Hand Cream

4.5

Mary Kay Peach Satin Hands Pampering Set is SOOOO delicious, I had my Husband and my Mom try, and both said their hands have never looked better or felt so soft EVER! I was introduced to the satin hands pampering set by a close friend, and when I ran out of the samples she gave me, I was really sad. I HAD to order, and it's only $35 for a trio set that includes, the softener, the hand scrub, and the hand lotion in the beautiful peach scent, or you can also get the frangrance-free version, and it lasts a REALLY long time!

on 2/16/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this cream as a gift from my boyfriend because he knows my skin gets dry easily and I love peach things. Unfortunately, my skin broke out in itchy hives within minutes of me putting it on. I'm probably allergic to one or more of the ingredients, but I don't know which. I had to ask my boyfriend to return it because I couldn't use it. Too bad...it smelled so good...

on 4/9/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It's the best product I have found that makes your hands SOFT and not greasy!! I don't know how they do it but they have. Also I think the peach scent is perfect. Not overpowering. Just enough!

This is heaven in a bottle. I got a small .75 sample size when I had my first meeting with a Mary Kay lady, and oh my goodness I might keep this going if it's the only thing I buy. This lotion is peach scented, and it literally makes you want to just smell your hands all day long. It claims that the scent lasts through several hand washes, and it really does. The lotion itself is very moisturizing and leaves your hands soft and non-oily. The smell alone...it's amazing.

on 5/15/2013 5:06:00 PM

I love this stuff!!! It feels great on my hands and smells amazing. Totally recommend.

on 1/22/2013 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am really loving this hand cream! My hands and cuticles are always dry, even in the summer. But they crack and bleed in the winter time. I can't count the number of creams, lotions, butters, etc that I have used over the years, most of them not really being effective either or, they're just too greasy for the hands. I got this for Christmas and was impressed with it from the 1st use. I don't like the scent of the original satin hands but I love anything that smells like peaches. Now, the scent is strong so if you don't like scent, or don't like the scent of peaches, this is not for you. This product has cured my horrible, dry cracking hands! My cuticles are even soft and moisturized as well. I have been complimented several times on the scent too. I will definitely buy this and highly recommend!