Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash

on 6/3/2014 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the philosophy of Live Clean, and many of their products, but this product is scented with a fragrance that is strong and cloying - like baby powder but with some things thrown in, maybe vanilla and lavender? If you're sensitive to smells like me, I suggest skipping this.

on 3/19/2014 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I replace this with my face & body wash. It is amazing! Makes my skin smooth and clear. I haven't had any acne since I've been using this.

on 1/20/2013 3:06:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. I have repurchased it for almost two years. I love the smell and the gentleness of this product. It is by far the best baby wash I have ever used, and it is reassuring to know that it is free of the chemical crap that is in the other brands.

on 12/22/2012 6:27:00 AM

Smells heavenly ! I first smelled it in my nephew's hair and had to find where this beautiful smell came from ! My SIL used this product on him. I use it as a body wash only, and it is so soft on the skin. I also like the fact that it's made with certified organic botanicals and it's eco friendly. :) I know that it is available at Wal-Mart and at Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart).