Shu Uemura Celebrity Beige Rouge

on 2/6/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This colour is more of a pink than orange, so I really liked it! It's very moisturising (does not dry at all), and slightly glossy so it doesn't make my lips look old by exaggerating lines. There are subtle flecks of glitter which I love.
The packaging is absolutely adorable and unique. I'm a total sucker for packaging, but luckily this product is amazing.

I needed to reapply after 2-3 hours of wear.

on 12/28/2012 8:44:00 AM

This is a very nice shimmering orangey coral lipstick. I got it on a sale on the Boxing Day so no complaint. The texture is creamy and very easy to put on (with this colour I don't even need a mirror). Packaging is awesome. It's my first time experiencing a Shu lipstick, will def buy again.

on 11/27/2012 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Adorable packaging. Outrageous price ($30). I splurged on this for my birthday as I really love my Shu lipsticks. I tend to hoard them instead of using them, silly me. This feels so nice on my lips but slips off easily when I drink or eat. Well, all lipsticks tend to do that anyway. I was expecting a real orange color but on me, due to very rosy pigmented lips, it pulls more a corally orange. Still, I love it and will try not to hoard. There is no question but that Revlon super lustrous lipsticks are a much much better bargain. But then, this was a special treat from me to me. The red color might have been a better choice for me though. Can't justify another one at this price. I just love the cute case and it does feel nice and substantial.

Popular Lipsticks