MAC Pink Tea (Satin finish) (LE)

4.4

on 5/30/2013 9:37:00 PM

I like pink tea it is a bright yellow tone pink, great for warm tone, it does create a nice flush look. This pink goes with everything and easy to wear.

on 4/27/2013 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Pink tea is a very natural subtle "low key" pink on my complexion. Love the not so "loud" glow on my face, for days when I am not reaching for my peach, orangey blushes.
Satin finishes and not chalky. Buildable, may not be obvious for those with medium and deeper complexion.

Very similar to Pink Swoon, but this has more "beige".

Asian
NC20-25

on 2/15/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Got this at a CCO. Love the color. its a very soft pink and looks very natural but still has color. looks great on fair skin. love it

on 10/9/2012 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with what the previous reviewer said about it, natural flush effect on the cheeks, works great on fair skin, love it.

on 9/14/2012 5:52:00 PM

I'm very happy with this blush purchase, I was debating between this color, dame, and well dressed. I was concerned well dressed wasn't going to be pigmented enough. I wanted something nice and light that would create a natural flush in a couple swipes and had no glitter or sparkle. I had heard well dressed barely showed on even the palest people, I like light blushes but don't want it to be so light as to be unnoticeable. Dame also looked pretty, but I really wanted something more baby doll pink and dame looked a bit on the red side of pink. I ended up choosing this one and do not regret it. It takes a couple swipes to create the most natural looking flush I've ever been able to get from a blush. It has a subtle sheen to it if put on a bit heavier, no sparkles or glitter though. The staying power is OK, works best if I don't touch up with powder but I need to touch up most days so I lose a bit of pigment throughout the day. Overall I am very happy, may bump up a lippie in another month or so when I've had more time to use it.