LORAC PRO Palette

4.5

on 5/20/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Despite owning several eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes, I find myself reaching for this one the most.

Buttery, pigmented, pretty neutral shades -this is what I call a perfect neutral palette!

This is my all time favorite pallet. I have tried Naked Smashbox and many others, but none compare to this. The colors work well for me, and I think they are pretty easy to apply. I am almost afraid to use it too much because I don't want to run out. Well worth the price!

on 5/14/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If I had to pick only one palette to have in my collection this would be it!!! This palette has basic colors needed to create tons of looks (neutral looks, daytime and night-time looks) and is the perfect starter set for someone without many eyeshadows. I leave this palette in my travel makeup bag which i bring to work 3x a week since I start early in the morning and don't have time to put on a whole face of makeup at 6am. Definitely would recommend getting this palette!!

My most reached for and super versatile palette ever! I love that it has the best of both worlds...mattes and shimmers! You can definitely create many different beautiful looks with this baby!

I received this yesterday in the mail (extremely late on the band wagon for this...!!) WOW!! This palette is insane! I fell involve immediately! Although I own my fair share of neutral palettes, this one plunged straight to the top beside my Stila 'In The Light' palette!! The pigmentation for every single colour is amazing. The shadows are all very buttery, soft, and blendable. The range of colours is perfect whether you're wanting a neutral day time subtle look, or a smokey night out look!

Packaging- Because I had never seen/tested this palette before buying my own, I was extremely impressed with the compact packaging of this palette! It is so thin and would be perfect for any storage space you may have for your palettes, or for anyone that is very on the go!

I'm not sure about the regular price of this product, but since I bought it on eBay, I wanted to make sure that the palette was genuine. I paid 90 something NZD for this palette which I was definitely willing to pay for this gem!!

I think that all of the hype for this palette all over the internet was well called for!! I would 100% recommend this!! 5 lippies for everything :* If you're looking for a new neutrals palette to add to that collection, hit up the Lorac Pro Palette!! :* You won't regret it!!

on 4/6/2015 7:48:00 PM

I love this palette. It has matte shades and shimmer shades. Beautiful range of browns and warm colors. The formula of these shadows are so creamy and pigmented. This was the first high-end palette I bought from all the hype from beauty gurus and I have to agree with them.
The only thing I dislike is the packaging; it gets dirty easily. Other than that this palette is WONDERFUL and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

on 3/29/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am an outlier. LORAC pro isn't my favorite or most used palette. It just doesn't excite me like some of my others. Yes the quality is there. Yes the colors are pretty. But I have others that I just feel fit my skin tone and eye color better. I'll keep it and power through but I won't repurchase.

on 3/28/2015 2:11:00 AM

I love this even more than all my urban decay palettes. The entire top row of colors are matte and I reach for them all the time. The lower shades are just as pigmented and easy smooth to blend. Its my go to palette and it produces the easiest most natural blended eye looks. I hesitated at first to buy this even as it got years of hype because I have all the Urban Decay Naked ones. I get the most compliments on my eyes when I use the Lorac Pro palette. I would buy again in a heartbeat and I recommend 100%!

on 3/28/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used and loved LORAC shadows in the past, but this palette is horrible. This is probably my most hated makeup item. I am tempted to toss it in the trash. The colors look beautiful and are extremely pigmented, but they are so powdery that they are unworkable. Even the smallest tap with a brush leaves a powdery mess and the colors blend together as a horrible muddy mess. Every color I try makes me look like I got punched in the eye or have some type of eye infection. The light shimmers are too glittery and frosty and look tacky.

If you want an easy, natural subtle look, this palette is not for you. The only thing I liked about the palette was the primer.

on 3/16/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this palette and use it every day. I was searching for a palette that contained wearable neutral shades, as well as shimmery/colorful shades. I think this palette is a combination of both. The price point is definitely on the expensive side, but it is worth every penny. The shadows are very buttery, pigmented, and easy to apply/blend. The packaging is very slim so it is perfect for travel. I think this would be great for anyone that is just getting started on playing with different eye shadow looks.

Popular Palettes