Lancome Tangerine Tint

3.6

I bought the shade Tangerine Tint. The tester gave me a beautiful peachy color when I swiped some on my wrist. I under stand that these are supposed to be subtle, but when I tried to use mine on my cheeks or even on my hand, I got no color. I tried applying with several different brushes, my fingers, a powder puff... nothing got the color to come off onto my skin, even though I'm quite pale. The only color I got was redness from irritation, from applying over and over to try and build up some color and/or from the fragrance of this product (which was undetectable in the tester). This is a beautiful shade in the pan, but unfortunately for me it did not translate onto the skin that way, and it was way too fragranced which I think is completely unnecessary. I returned.
I did get another shade of the blush subtil as a deluxe sample with this, (Sheer Armourose?) and it didn't seem to have a detectable scent, and the color payoff was great. Unfortunately I had to return this one with the full sized blush.
Maybe I got a dud, but while I liked the quality (I wasn't TOO crazy about the shade) the sample size one I tried, I'd be very hesitant to purchase a full sized one in another shade after this experience.

on 8/5/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I asked the nice lady for a, "peach blush, no shimmer please". I was tired of how makeup made me looked childish, 14 when I was 16. She pointed to, "Tangerine Tint", and I knew that it was the right shade. The color was natural and cute, so I wouldn't have to worry about over doing it, best of all, it was the color of me blushing, naturally. I'm so happy, I'm hugging it right now. x3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wanted to love tis blush. The colour in the pan is gorgeous and lancome blushes are usually well pigmented and buttery in texture. I found tangerine tint to be stiff in texture and the colour payoff to be poor. It still gets a 3 because the colour that it does impart is at least even, and it super flattering. I could not, however, build it up to the intensity that I wanted. At best it is a very subtle tint so I think most will still like it. I do prefer a stronger cheek and this is a blush that cannot give me that. For anyone looking for a more buildable, pigmented option I would recommend Stila self adjusting blush in coral!

on 12/17/2012 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely gorgeous peachy blush with zero shimmer. I love how this blush brightens my face and blends into my skin like a dream. There is a slight fragrance that I love and is not overpowering. The packaging is ok, nothing special. Would repurchase this if I ever ran out.

on 7/4/2012 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I recently purchased this blush after wanting it for several months, I have many peachy coral blushes and I did not think I would use this, well I love it, even better than my beloved Chanel Reflex.
It is a perfect summer blush, there is no shimmer, just a nice glow. The color of the blush in the pan is a orange, but it applies subtley, and leaves a healthy flush on your cheeks, I have MAC Ripe Peach and the two do resemble each other with RP having a shimmer in it, but I love the Lancome one better, it just applies better and the staying power is better, If I ever use it up I will be sure to replace it. I did get mine from the Corvo collection, but it is part of the permentant collection, the only difference is the packaging :)