Mizon Snail cream

3.7

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Coploymer, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glyocol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemesia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Alcohol, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Propylene Glycol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-glucan, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Disodium EDTA

on 3/1/2015 7:48:00 AM

This has been my single most repurchased skincare product. I have combinations skin and used to have a significant tendency towards acne. Not anymore! This cream is mild enough for my sensitive skin, and has no fragrance (which is always a plus). I don't recommend it for people with dry skin, and it does leave a rather dry, almost velvety feel when you use it. Expect a rather long purging period if you're using it to fight acne (mine lasted a bit more than two weeks) but after that initial flare-up your skin will be the clearest and cleanest it has ever been.

on 2/12/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

So I bought this from all the hype about Korean Products (I am Korean) and this is the most drying "cream" I have ever used. The consistency is very liquidy and I also broke out with several pimples and I never have pimples. I have been using it on my elbows just to use up the product so I don't feel like I am wasting my money.

I guess if maybe you are super oily this would be good but certainly not for normal to dry skin.

I should know better than to fall for the hype!!!

on 1/15/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Having tested and tried few Korean products and knowledge that this is a popular one I decided to see hype can say I ordered directly thru USA dealer on eBay and received this faster than 3 days, I used it during the days because at night I prefer different anti aging products since I am early 30s it means what works for 20 year old won't work for 30 year old because everything changes on skincare routine, texture etc. I have the tube type not the jar as I tried to see in Korean stores they have the tube and in later of products was in a more expensive jar form my tube was $ 8 which compare jar is very affordable if you want try before you invest more money in the fancy jar , is same product just difference is between tube and jar . The tube is convenient for on go and less wasteful to the environmental impact.

Cons- ordered online no sellers local
Great for daywear under SPF lotion for skin tightened
Used it under my eyes and made them tighter and glowed I have tested before on my neck before face always to see side effects if its not for you. Didn't breakout I am prone to breakout sessions during periods personally. Used it as skin primer on t zone and didn't make My t zone oily , I don't use it daily just trying out if will work with my skin condition of dryness and acne, freckles and anti aging , lets just say my skin is overall sensitivity to chemicals, I read the box the chemicals scare me so, plan not rebuy again . I thought was natural guess not ''.
snail secretion filtration , cetera olivate,sorbitan olivate,cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid ,hydro vegetable oil and many other stuff I can't pronounce. I don't recommend if you are going for less chemical cancerous products and this just screaming research SOS .

better off finding a real snail secretion than paying for this again.

I plan on using just on neck and hands not on face anymore.

on 1/1/2015 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used the entire tub and I think any girl could buy either this or the tube-packaging for their male friends, bf, brother, father etc. bc as a aftershave treatment it is very nice! It soothes the skin and irritations that occur after shaving and heals the skin very fast. It is definitely a
better option than normal aftershave balms in my opinion ^_^

There were no improvements with acne scars though, so thinking it will heal those is going be a false expectation! Also, it won't replace a moisturizer unless u are oily skin type of a person.

on 10/10/2014 12:39:00 PM

Mmmm.. I had seen many reviews about it on online shopping and cosmetics counters. This is my 1st time trying of snail cream. Although it was my 1st time, it looks fit to me.awesome....<3. My sista also uses it. She luvs that 2. It makes my face skin tightly. I uses it for both as emulsion n night cream.. But quiet expensive in my country. I cant buy anything from ebay n amazon. :(

on 10/1/2014 9:09:00 PM

My skin: super oily, combo,acne-prone, sensitive, overall redness, ice-pick scars, mild hyperpigmentation spots

This evened out my skin tone and plumped my face initially. I only used this at night before my moisturizer and my face would feel so smooth, bright, and refreshed the day after. But after a while I would notice little bumps under my skin from using this. It didn't triggered cystic acne, but small cosmetically-induced bumps. I know that this cream is responsible for this because it's the only thing that I changed with my regimen.

My friend has used this religiously and she loves it. For those with super sensitive skin, I'd give this a pass.

Got this from amazon for less than half of the original price.

on 8/16/2014 9:25:00 AM

I am currently undergoing retinol treatment now. My skin is very sensitive and I have found this stuff very soothing. I will definitely buy again.

on 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM

I have very dry skin with eczema, so I never have acne issues; rather, my struggle has always been keeping skin hydrated, radiant and firm. Canít have it all; one of the times life is fair, I suppose.

However, recently, I had my first case of acne. To me, this was like an apocalyptic implosion of sorts of all that I have known about my skin and how to care for it.

My first bout of acne after over three decades of life came on with a fury, too, as though making up for decades of good acne-karma. I still had dry skin prone to sagging, and now I have acne, too. I stayed upbeat. Nothing a little salicylic acid couldnít treat. To my dismay, the acne persisted and then proceeded to leave scarring from the hyper pigmentation. I tried clay spot treatments and retinol next. No good. This led me to have to then wear more makeup to cover up the scarring.

After a few weeks, I resigned myself to my new skin type. I am now officially acne-prone. After accepting this, I had a zen moment. I decided that Iíll skip the makeup routine, confidently sport my new red additions and overcompensate through over-accessorizing. In my mind, I turned my appearance into a balanced scorecard: clear skin got dinged a few points; outfit composition went up a few points, so all was OK again!

In my moment of peace and acceptance, I received one of the many rave emails we regularly receive about Mizonís All In One Snail Repair Cream, and this email was similar to the most notable ones we receive, which always include a personal hallelujah from those exasperated with breakouts. And like so many others, Mizonís snail magic was the solution that finally worked for her.

Why didnít I think about trying this cream? After all, I recommend this cream to so many of our inquirers about what to do about acne-prone skin. I tried the cream and indeed, this cream worked for me, too. In about 48 hours, my acne cleared up and my scarring began to visibly go away.

I realize this entry sounds a bit infomercial-y, but the whole office witnessed my 4-week on/off struggle with the onset of adult acne and trying to clear it up; and then saw how Mizonís Snail Cream did the trick. After a lot of encouragement to share this with our readers, hereís the entry!

Bottom line: this stuff works on acne; at least, if your acne is the kind I had.

DISCLOSURE: This product is available for sale at www.peachandlily.com

This is by far the best snail cream ive tried. I see my skin has an even tone, no blemishes, its softer, and it looks more "alive" like very plump! Whenever i get a blemish (hormonal month thing) it literally goes away by itself because of this cream, it never forms a head and i dont have to touch it. My skin is combination and when i use this cream its just perfect, it doesnt oil up, and the texture is very even.
I gave it 4 starts only because its not very hydrating. I guess thats a good thing for summers but not for winter. Either way i like my skin very hydrated so i always apply something else on top for hydrating it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My scars have faded significantly after using this twice a day for the last few weeks. I'm also using a Nip & Fab glycolic acid cleanser so it could be the combination that is making my skin better than ever. The other night I started using my makeup remover and was like wow...there's no foundation on my face ! This made me realize that my skin has really cleared up recently :) Amazing! Just bought another one on ebay ( got the first one there too) I do want to point out that this product is not very moisturising. Great for oily skin but drier skins will need to layer products.

Popular Treatments (Face)