Acne Free Gentle Acne Scrub

3.3

on 8/19/2014 1:10:00 PM

If I don't use this product and try others I get horrible deal ancestors cysts along my jaw. Love this

on 11/8/2013 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is just alright. It is your basic salicylate/benzoyl peroxide type formula. Nothing great at all and a bit overpriced for what it is. U bought whole kit from Costco when it was a tad cheaper than proactive (same thing basically)

on 10/1/2012 8:04:00 PM

I tried this scrub because I am in my 30's and was experiencing a major breakout worse than in my teens due to hormones or a reaction to another product. I would get clusters of pimples in one area and more would sprout up the next day. I don't like to use acne targeted brands for younger people, because I also have dry skin with fine lines. But I saw that the Acne Free gentle scrub had jojoba and oatmeal, so I was willing to try. I'm glad I did. It helped clear the breakout and I did not have a dry tight feeling to my face when I used this, but it felt soft and smooth after. It uses salycilic acid, not benzoyl peroxide, so not as drying for me. I highly recommend trying this if you're having a breakout. It may be called mild and the scrubbing beads are gentle but it works on acne and leaves your skin soft.

on 4/5/2012 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a total scrub junkie. Always have been, always will be. Partially this is because a using a gentle hydroxy acid is a great way to prep your skin for retinoids (OTC ones anyway), but mostly it's just because I like them. So I was intrigued by this scrub because it claimed to be gentle and I really didn't need anything that was going to rip my face off. The problem is, it's too gentle. Like so gentle it's not exfoliating. At all. It's very liquid-y and the scrubby particles, even if you use a lot, just aren't dense enough to be effective. Total waste of $8.

Popular Scrubs