LUSH golden wonder bath bomb

3.8

on 5/3/2015 1:34:00 PM

I really enjoy LUSH bath bombs, even though some of them contain less-than-desirable surprises (like a pink color that dyed my bathtub, or bits that end up everywhere). Golden Wonder had me concerned for a minute - fun colors, shimmering gold, lots of fizz...but are those STARS going to get stuck to the sides of my bathtub?! No worries - the stars dissolved! This bath bomb is now one of my favorites. It is lightly scented, not overpowering. Best of all, the shimmer left in the tub cleaned up easily!

on 4/13/2015 9:06:00 PM

Received this part of the gift package and I absolutely love this bath bomb. It started off shimmery gold and then turned blue and then their were tiny gold stars everywhere. Very cool effect and it smelt amazing. Very happy would definitely purchase again!

on 4/8/2015 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This bath bomb turns an amazing turquoise colour in the bath mixed with a fine gold glitter. I found it left my skin feeling super soft and silky but I'm just not too keen on the smell. Unlike other lush bath bombs that are very sweet or floral this one doesn't really have a strong scent and it's quite a strange musky fragrance, saying that I'd definitely buy it again just because of how soft it left my skin feeling x

on 1/22/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I loved this bath bomb. Fizzing swirls if color that turn into beautiful turquoise water with gold swirling sparkles and tiny star confetti that desinegrates. Ive read some mixed rewiews on smell but I thought mine smelled really nice and left my skin feeling silky. Will definitely get this again next Christmas. It kind of reeminded me of the effect you get when making mermaid water with big blue and sunny side, but way better.

on 12/3/2014 3:56:00 PM

This is by far my favourite bath bomb. When I first put it in the bath, I was a little disappointed because it didn't seem to have done much. But upon getting in, the water was turquoise and filled with a fine gold shimmer that swirled around. Coloured bath water does not excite me. But this was magical... I felt like a mermaid. Amongst the shimmer there are little gold stars, but they melt as you touch them. Also, the shimmer does not stick to the skin at all, and there were no traces of it on me or the bath after I got out. The smell was nice and quite refreshing (a subtle lemony smell), but nothing too memorable and it didn't linger on the skin. As usual with lush bath bombs, the water felt silky and left my skin feeling lovely. I would buy 10 of these if I could, but they are expensive. Though it is huge despite the tiny looking picture online, so in future I think I will cut them in half.

on 11/2/2014 3:15:00 PM

The golden wonder bath bomb is truly spectacular in terms of it's colour, the bomb style, the little surprised and the overall way it makes the bath look, it also makes the water feel super soft and silky. However, the scent is awful. To me it smelt like orange flash spray or orange scented disinfectant! The smell of the golden wonder itself is lovely, however once I put it in the bath the whole bathroom smelt like it had just been through a rigorous clean, and not in a fresh clean way. Would only recommend to anyone that LOVES the citrus scent. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/31/2014 5:22:00 AM

I have a few things I want from a bathbomb - pretty fizzy effect, pretty bathwater and a nice scent that lingers for the whole bath. Golden Wonder does two of the three. The initial fizz is lots of fun - the gold outside quickly gives way to swirls of blue, with stars and pops of purple spewing out. The resulting bath is probably the prettiest I've seen, the water goes a gorgeous turquoise with liberal swirls of gold glitter. Truly stunning. But it was a bit of a let down on scent - it smelled nice initially, but the smell wore off quickly.

I will buy this again, but I will pair it with a richly scented bath melt to boost the scent factor.

on 6/22/2014 12:07:00 AM

i bought this because i thought someone had mentioned that there was confetti inside of it, WHICH THERE WAS! AHH! so obsessed. thankfully, i have no self control and bought two. i would say that the scent leans to citrus, but it is rather tricky--i find--to try and pinpoint exact notes in lush products (probably because i keep them all in a bag together).
watching it dissolve was kinda surprising because i hadn't looked it up or seen any reviews of it beforehand.

on 4/15/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like lush bath bombs. This wasn't to amazing for me. It did look really good with the small stats that dissolved in the water and smelt really fresh and fruity. I cut it in half, so that's probably why I didn't get an amazing explosive bath full of colours. It made my skin really itchy and I felt light headed afterwards. Maybe it was the hot water. I will buy this again next year and I won't cut it

on 2/3/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't know if there is a word to describe how much I enjoyed this bath bomb! It was wonderful! I knew there were fun little mini bath bombs inside this gem that would display a variety of colors but I didn't know there would be gorgeous sparkly stars everywhere! I was a bit hesitant of the stars at first because I thought they were confetti or something and could scratch me but they were just the opposite! They were soft and if I picked one up, it simply melted away and left a shimmer. This is definitely a slow fizzer which is great because there is a lot to enjoy with the multitude of colors. In the end, my bath was a gorgeous turqoise color. As for the smell, it was a nice light orange/citrus scent. I normally don't care for anything citrus because they can often smell like Pledge. But this bath bomb didn't smell like a household cleaner so don't let the citrus scare you away if you're generally not a fan. And as always with LUSH bath bombs - it was a bit filmy but it ended up being such a great experience that I didn't mind one bit.

Popular Bath Treatments