Aveeno Positively Nourishing Body Wash - Antioxidant Infused White Peach + Ginger

4.3

on 5/12/2015 7:34:00 PM

Not sure why there are two different names for this, but in Canada this is called Aveeno Active Naturals Uplifting Body Wash with Anti-Oxidants White Peach & Ginger scent, as in the picture I posted.

I love this! I look forward to using it in the morning because it definitely gives you a lovely wake up feeling! I became addicted to the experience, ignoring my favourite DHC CoQ10 bath bar (divine) - I've never liked a body wash that much before so I'm surprised that I am yearning to repurchase since I ran out - I'm now I'm looking for it at other stores because where I bought it before doesn't sell it. I miss the invigorating sensation that my morning shower gave me with this product. A nice cleanser, rinses clean, makes my skin soft. I think I'm hooked!

on 3/13/2015 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It smells very good, but not on my skin, I guess my skin doesn't like citrus scents plus it's drying. I also tried the pomegranate one and it has a weird texture and felt sticky. The only aveeno body wash I like is the original daily hydrating body wash.

on 11/21/2011 1:56:00 PM

I really like the quality of Aveeno body washes. Very creamy & you only need a little bit to work up a lather in a pouf. But it's the scent that keeps me coming back : ) This is a wonderful, not overyly sweet, natural peach scent. A bit of spicy ginger in the background. Overall a nice, natural, not OTT sweet scent. This is my favorite scent of all the Aveeno body washes.