Shiseido Bronzer Oil-Free

4.9

Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacraylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthtic Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer,
PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphensin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Dipentarerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This bronzer is bananas! I remember hearing how good this was but never ended up buying it. I'm so glad I picked this up. Now, my bronzing needs are completed. For contouring, I use Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Base and for an all over glow, I'm loving Shiseido Oil-Free Bronzer! This bronzer comes in three shades: 1, 2 & 3. Because I'm self-tanning now, I purchased shade 3. It works wonderful as an all over healthy glow or a great product to replace foundation when my skin is behaving. I'm not sure if this bronzer would work for contouring. The darkest shade (3) is on the warmer side and all three shades contain subtle shimmer. Now, I'm one that hates glitter bronzers, HATES! Let me say that this bronzer is NOT glittery. The shimmer is so miniscule that once applied, you can't even tell it's there. It just gives skin a luminous glow. It blurs out any imperfections.

Another reason to do the happy dance is because this bronzer doesn't irritate my skin. So many contain bismuth or boron nitride which help give powders that angelic luminous glow. This bronzer doesn't contain those or oils. I'm reactive and so far no irritations or breakouts from this bronzer.

Lastly, the packaging. The bronzer is housed in a beautiful pearlescent brown case with a brush & a mirror. There is a plastic insert that allows the travel sized bronzer brush to sit inside above the bronzer. Pretty neat right? However, the brush sucks. It immediately sheds and it felt scratchy. I ended up tossing the brush. Overall, adore this bronzer. The best that I've tried out there and I've tried mostly all of the famous ones (MUFE, TF, Benefit, EL, Lancôme etc.)

on 12/23/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ahhhh im so in love with this product. finally a bronzer that looks very natural on my skin, no oranginess, no pearly sheen, just soft and smooth and perfect... gotta love the color and texture of this! this is officially my HG bronzer now. whats more, its great as a contour product too. will definitely repurchase it if i run out of it!

on 11/19/2014 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Shiseido is not a brand that is known for bronzers, I was surprised to know that shiseido had them! After swatching and receiving a bronzer(medium) as a gift of purchase, I'm also impressed with the results.

Very pigmented and so smooth. I just needed to softly graze my brush Over the product. It blends seamlessly into the skin and it's completely natural looking;not orange or muddy looking.This bronzer is completely matte.

In MAC I am nc40-42. Getting into colder months I lighten up and even though Medium is only somewhat darker than me and warmer, I wouldn't use this as a contour but rather as an complexion warmer/all over bronzer to keep me from looking dead. I am more drawn to the darker shades as they would suit me better. If you are fair, lighter skin, you will love this as it has amazing lighter options. This bronzer is so underrated and not talked about! Will buy!

on 9/24/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great bronzer for fair skin if you get it in Light. Looks natural.

on 5/2/2014 8:22:00 PM

Brushes on very nicely. No shine or sparkles. Very natural bronzer. Love the compact...worth every penny!

on 5/1/2014 2:41:00 PM

Love! I'm around NC20 right now, but I don't really have a yellow undertone. It's more light olive with some pink mixed in. I use shade 1 Light, and it's the perfect color to warm up my skin. It doesn't turn muddy, but it can be a bit orange-ish if too much is applied. It does have fine shimmer, but it's not glittery or too sparkly. It isn't fragranced, which is a plus. The brush it comes with picks up a lot of product, so I prefer to use a duo-fiber stippling brush. Best of all, it doesn't break me out.

on 10/17/2013 6:38:00 PM

I love this! I have been using this probably for a month now. I probably started using bronzers in the past year or so. I'm still testing out a few others but this is what I use on a everyday basis. I have this in the shade Light and it compliments my fair skin. Extremely easy to apply since it's very blendable. It looks very natural on and gives me a nice contoured look without it looking dirty. It applies on matte but if you swatch it with your finger or look at it in the pan, there's a slight hint of shimmer. I think this bronzer suits my skin tone the most out of all the ones I tried.

on 5/2/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Yet another bronzer that I've added to my collection.
Shiseido had a gwp and I scooped up the bronzer in medium (no. 2) and it gives me a nice, healthy sun kissed glow. It does have slight shimmer but it's not noticeable when I apply it.

The colour is a natural believable tan shade without being orange. I prefer this over the much hyped NARS Laguna which I find a bit too brown and kind of flat. The Shiseido bronzer has more depth in the colour and doesn't give a muddy look.

If you're looking for a bronzer with a hint of shimmer, this one is worth trying.

on 5/22/2012 6:42:00 AM

One of the only natural looking bronzers I have ever found. I love this, just makes my skin look healthy and slightly glowing. I'll repurchase for sure.

on 11/20/2011 8:58:00 AM

I think I found my HG of bronzers! My skintone is light with soft yellow undertones (MAC NC20/Shiseido I20) and I chose "1 Light Dawn" from Sephora.com. The color is a believable tan shade on me with no orange/red tones. It goes on sheerly and builds slowly to your desired "tan-ness" and it has a soft matte finish with no sparkles. And most importantly, no breakouts, unlike the horrid NARS Laguna.

The bronzer is housed in a sleek and simple deep compact with a mirror. It comes with a small brush which is set in a reusable plastic dish which then sits on top of the powder bronzer. When I first took out the brush and plastic dish I thought I was given a used product because it appeared that there was barely any product at the bottom of the case! It's just that the case is super deep to accommodate the brush so it looks like there is very little product in relation. There's actually a full 12 g / .42 oz of product.

Popular Bronzers