Beyond Belief ABH Intensive Repair Treatment

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/2/2013 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the first serum I bought ever. I mostly bought it because of it's claim to repair and replenish the skin tones, but also because of it's fantastic price. I love how you only need to use a couple drops and it is enough to spread across the whole face and absorb very quickly, without residue. It has evened out my skin tone quick significantly since use, but I would advise anyone considering to buy this not to use it if you are someone who is exposed to UV rays on a regular basis, since it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.

on 10/20/2011 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My skin hates this. I have no idea why as it loves BB Vita C+ Night Cream, which is just as heavy and just as loaded with silicones (and mineral oil to boot!). This stuff, for as thick as it is, and as greasy as it is on initial application doesn't hydrate my skin well, and breaks me out. No love. It's a pity because I like the other products I've tried from Beyond Belief, including some of the other ABH products. Right now I'm using it on my neck at night mixed with a little of the OTC retinol cream I use on my face (Alpha Hydrox Retinol Night ResQ) just to use it up, and it's okay for that, but once it's gone I won't repurchase.

Popular Treatments (Face)