TheBalm White Tea Carrot Eye Makeup Remover

1.0

on 8/25/2013 11:21:00 PM

I like the packaging, it's a squirt bottle. It does a good job removing eye makeup but holy cow does it burn!!! It really does a good job removing the makeup but I'm too scared to use it anymore because it felt like acid to my eyes!

on 8/12/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought several products from the skincare launch of Thebalm. I have to say I was extremely excited to try all my goodies because of all the great reviews the cosmetics receive. TJMaxx/Marshall's got in on a special buy of the launch of the skincare line and released the products before they are even available in stores.

On to the product. The packaging is a plastic 6 oz. squirt bottle. I like the packaging. Not too much product comes out during dispensing. The consistancy is a thin liquid. It is not oily at all. As far as removal properties, it is so so. It removed MOST of my makeup, but I had to really put in pressure to get all of it off. Now on to the not-so-fun part. This stuff BURNED LIKE CRAZY! It literally felt like I poured alcohol on my eyes! At first I thought maybe it was just my mascara, so I gave it a second try. Exact same thing. I was extremely disappointed in the quality of this product and to be honest the entire line. I returned over $200 worth of products. The other products are reviewed seperately.