Maybelline pink & proper

4.4

on 8/29/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of the best pink lipsticks out there. It is super flattering on fair tones. I'm a designer so best way to sum it up is a beautiful pink with a surprisingly saturated hue and flattering shimmer. It glides on easily, staying power is ok. I first bought this lipstick about 4 years ago and was stunned at the color once applied. Surpasses my beloved MAC snob and creme de la femme. Best part is it's only $5.50 a tube :).

on 1/4/2014 1:19:00 AM

My all time favorite lipstick . I love wearing Maybelline Lipstick #20 in Pink & Proper . I wear this all the time . Ive had it for about 2 years and I love using this , I wear it when Im in school , running around town doing things , when I'm working and when I'm hanging out with my boyfriend , If I was to run out I would be sad but I would rush to CVS just to buy more :)

Great product.It tends to dry out a little bit on my lips but it's tolerable.It's one of those colors that can go for a day or night look. It stains the lips as well which earns a plus from me. Would recommend this to a friend :)

on 9/30/2012 8:24:00 AM

This is a very beautiful pink color. I love the feel of this lipstick. It is really nice. I think I prefer Revlon superlustrous lipsticks but I keep finding myself reaching for this one. It adds a nice pop of color to your face. Good with a variety of eyelooks.

on 8/5/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

pink & proper is a light shimmery salmon pink. Love the formula,moisturizing,soft and creamy,last long! Go well with any skin tone. Go well with: nude,purple,pink,brown,plum,grey,black eye shadows.love it!

Popular Lipsticks