L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D

3.2

on 1/27/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't know that a brand so big and experienced, could make such a bad mascara. The brush is too hard and has a model that I don't understand. The mascara does nothing good to my lashes, it makes them stiff and ugly. It seams as if the mascara is too dry or something. An other problem is that it is hard to remove.
I bought it because the ingredients were not too harmful, but that is the only pro I can think of.

on 10/12/2014 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have really long lashes and my bigges problem was finding a mascara that won't "stick them together".This one seperates them and providing natural looking lashes.It doesn't flake for me,but I use only one coat of it.So that might be the reason.It has no smell which is also a plus.I wear contact lenese and haven't had problem with it.

on 6/26/2014 8:31:00 AM

This is horrible - it flakes so easily then the flakes smudged on my face. By the end of the day it looks like I have no mascara on. I've never had a problem with staying power from a mascara before .

on 5/27/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara!!! This is this first mascara that I've been really happy about and would definitely buy it over and over. It really makes my lashes look longer and separates them evenly. This mascara never seems to clump either which has been a big problem with other mascaras I've used. I love the packaging also since it's all in silver and it stands out. The price is also really good considering it's the best mascara I've used cause it's not too pricey. I've got nothing bad to say about this product, so overall I would definitely recommend it !!!

on 4/5/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Semi-great mascara

on 3/18/2014 3:50:00 PM

I have mixed feeling about this mascara. At first I really liked it, formula was nice, microfibers were giving beautiful effect and the packaging was amazing. But it dried up pretty quickly and started to clump up. My lashes are quite long on their own and microfibers were looking kinda weird, pointing in different directions, I didn't have this problem in the begining when it was new. Also it started to flake and smudge. Overall I love the packaging, the formula was also OK, but I think it was a little pricey considering how fast it dried up.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara, it's the best one I've ever used. I've tried so many over the last 25 yrs, from YSL, Dior, Channel, through Too Faced, Benefit, Maybelline, NYC, MUA-really everything at every price range. I use the waterproof version on top of a white base, I use 2 coats. It separates brilliantly, lengthens wonderfully, picks up all the lashes end to end doesn't clump, doesn't flake or smudge, keeps the curl-really, what more could you ask for?!

on 1/11/2014 12:16:00 PM

I used this for 1 month before it dried out. The good thing is the brush and the formula itself when new because it comes lash extending fibres and is a medium consistency from the beginning which is good in a new mascara but bad when the mascara dries out quickly. The opening of the tube is not tight enough so you get a lot of product on the brush (I used to wipe it out or it will clump). The colour is matte black, but should be darker, but what I liked most is the finish, really vollumized lashes. Won't repurchase!

on 12/23/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara, it does a little of everything and it does it well. It actually structures lashes into looking neat and beautiful, like in advertisements where all the model's lashes are perfectly lined in order, which I prefer over other mascaras that give perhaps more length or volume but have you end up with lashes each pointing a different direction and looking unpolished.

on 8/10/2013 2:16:00 AM

I bought this Mascara for $10 at Kmart. The price was originally 30 something dollars. The first time i unscrewed the wand and took it out the brush was absolutely filled with mascara, it didn't apply well, it flaked and i got major clumps. Not impressed will not use again. The best mascara brand i've tried is revlon.

Popular Mascaras