Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In the tube this looked like it would definitely be a my lips but better color. It wasn't. I agree with the reviewers who said this was too dark and pinky. I am tan with yellow undertones and this was a very bright color on me. it did not lean towards that pretty "matte dark but nude" color i was looking for. It's still a nice lipstick however. Maybe mixing it with another lipstick color will be better.

on 4/13/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Favorite everyday lipstick. I wear this when I'm doing a bold smokey eye, or if I'm going for a natural look. Its very similar to my own lip shade, so it looks almost nude on me. You can't beat the price, I think they go for around $2. It does transfer when you eat, drink, kiss; so you will have to reapply. It can be a little drying, I find that I have to remove it midway through my work day and apply a fresh coat. I always prep my lips with lip balm prior to applying any Wet n' Wild matte lipstick. Other than that, no complaints.

on 2/21/2015 7:12:00 PM

I can't decide if I like this color or not, because it's almost identical to my own lip color...so I
guess what's the point. Right? I do, however, love Rose-Bud!!!!

on 1/27/2015 12:02:00 PM

This is a good lip color. For me, it's a little darker than an MLBB shade. It's good if I am wearing a more low-key look, or a darker colored eye. Bare It All is my favorite MLBB shade, but this is a good one to mix it up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I really love this lippie for occasions when I feel like wearing dark and bold eye looks. It is a very natural, neutral, brown toned antique pink colored lippie. I overdraw my lips with this lipstick using a lip brush first and then fill in the lines with it for full opacity. My only problem with it is that is not the completely matte lipstick I was hoping it would be. It has a creamy finish rather than a matte finish. I have to apply a little bit of Coty powder over my lips to achieve that completely matte look I want.
As for durability and formula, this lipstick is really great. I definitely recommend this if you're searching for a nude shade that won't wash out your complexion completely. I hope this review helps!

on 12/30/2014 1:20:00 AM

Excellent product, but I have ticked that I would not repurchase, because I live in Australia, and I'm tired of purchasing makeup online.

This is a warm toned, mlbb pink with a touch of brown. I have light olive skin and the touch of brown warms it up. It is fairly matte, it's decent quality, and even purchased online it's cheap. The only real downsides are the packaging (cap comes off easily) and the fact that like all longwearing lipsticks, it's a touch drying. Excellent product, and I would love to try more of the Wet n Wld Megalast colors, if they were available locally.

on 12/1/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my absolutely HG MLBB lipstick! The first one I got two years ago lasted for 9 months, and now that this sort of color is on the rave, I'm more than happy that I already had found my "Kylie Jenner" shade!
I read some reviews talking about how they think this couldn't be a MLBB shade for anyone, but that's because they are too pale and cool toned. As a NC40 from Chile, with olive/yellow undertones I can tell that this is the perfect shade in my really pigmented lips.
The only con, it's the quality of the packaging, actually mine is broken. But the quality of the bar is so flawless, and so damn cheap, that I have nothing to claim about.
Also it can be a little bit drying, but nothing some olive oil and Hurraw's can't repair!
Hope my review had been helpful!

on 10/9/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purely purchased it cause I thought it had an ok color. Boy was I wrong !!!! This lipstick is my lips but better, and I seriously mean it. It is Rosebuds 1st cousin. Beautiful pink, but not as bright as Rosebuds. Since purchasing, I have been wearing this Lipps for over a week. Something I have never Ever done. If I someday need to simplify my lipstick collection and narrow it down to 10 basic lippies, this my friend will be #1 hands down. I love it, HG. my complexion is Revlon Buff.

on 7/12/2014 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love megalast lipstick, but not this one..
It's not nude nor mlbb on me. It's dark, really dark.
I'm nc/w 15 for reference.
If u have fair skin and want a nude lip color from megalast series, go for bare it all or pink suga. Or try fergie lip color series, shade 'fergie daily' (on me, its color is better than bare it all).

on 6/10/2014 3:55:00 PM

I'm NC20 with yellow/warm/olive undertones, and i dont see how anyone could call this an MLBB color..it's bright pink, almost barbie-pink. Definitely not natural looking--still cute, but not natural looking and you can definitely tell its pink lipstick on your lips. I am into neutrals and mauves--anything with a natural brown undertone, and currently i'm loving Kylie Jenner's lipstick color and look! I was hoping for that--but this looks very different in the tube. I thought it would be a neutral nude color but it's actually bright pink. Also the packaging isn't that great since the lipstick does not scroll down and always sticks up past the tube. However, it's fairly moisturizing and glides on nicely. And it's such a great price.

However, Bare it All is a browny nude that is a great color except it's a tad too light--so THIS mixed in with Bare it All makes the perfect neutral perfect Kylie Jenner lip look. Try it out!

Popular Lipsticks