The Body Shop Super Charged Sea Minerals

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/28/2003 1:22:00 PM

i Luv it !!! Too bad it was discontinued but i still c some on ebay. i used Cleasing mousse, clay mask, toner & mositure. Absolutely wonderful , the redness on my cheek is gone in a couple of days. Dont understand y they discontinue such a wonderful product like this. :-)

on 1/4/2002 11:40:00 AM

This stuff is great. No other moisturizer I have tried has given me the results I got with this. Fewer blemishes, reduced redness, more even complexion and less flaking (before using this my skin was very dry and flaky, and blemish prone). I use it at night and in the morning. It makes a great base for my makeup. Would buy again and again and again.

on 9/22/2001 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is wonderful! What a deal too. it is being discontined, so got it half priced at $8 for a jar. Works really well to moisturize my dry skin. Can't say enough about this "La Mer" knockoff!

on 6/10/2001 2:31:00 PM

I can't say enough great things about SCSM. It is an inexpensive alternative to CDLM, and offers similiar "healing properties". I found that CDLM was too rich and heavy for my sensitive, oily skin, so I decided to turn to SCSM. This moisturizer is lightweight and leaves a matte finish on my face. It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin in any way. It has helped to even out my skin tone and even reduce the darkness of old blemish scars. Don't expect SCSM to work miracles, though. It's just a high quality, fabulous moisturizer at a great price.

Popular Face Skincare Products