Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Intense Moisture Masque

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Quaternium-91, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearic Acid, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Acetyl Methionine, Acetyl Serine, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Amino Acyl tRNA Synthetase, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa VUlgaris Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Bromelain, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cll-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Cetyl Bsters, Citric Acid, Copper Lysl Oxidase, Corn Oligosaccharides, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Foeniculum VUlgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Tyrosinase, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lactoferrin, Lentinus Edodes Tyrosinase, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Papain, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Polyquaternium-87, Polyquaternium-l0, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-l Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Retinyl Palmitate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Silanetriol Melaninate, Silk Amino Acids, Superoxide Dismutase, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, DMOM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 8/29/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this was not moisturizing enough on my dry, fine highlighted hair. Will not repurchase. Thankfully I got a sample.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mask. My hair is thick and it was brittle and dry and poofy, even before bleaching a chunk 4 times, toning it then dying bits of it back to black. Now it's shiny and flexible and I want to run my fingers through it all the time because I don't have to use product to tame the poof.

I had to use a little less than half the jar for my thick shoulder-length hair. But my hair is really really thick. I think I will use the rest every week for the bottom half since it needs the TLC. You really have to thick it on.. The first time I was so disappointed because I didn't use enough.

PLUS it doesn't have those harsh chemicals in DS products. Will buy again if ever I fry my hair.