Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 2/4/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this all of the time after my Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover which I use as a daily/night cleanser. This exfoliator is so gentle and watery that it feels very creamy like a regular wash. Honestly, I'm sure you could use it alone as one and be just fine. Doesn't really exfoliate but it makes my face feel extra clean on days where I'm feeling particularly oily and grimy.

on 5/27/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This scrub is not very granular and it doesn't do a very good job at exfoliating. It also claims to "purify" the pores, but it's hard to tell how well it works in that regard because my pores are pretty tiny. I do have some small blackheads on my nose that are noticeable up close, but this scrub hasn't diminished them at all.
However, despite all of the negatives, at least the scrub hasn't irritated my skin, or dried it out (which many products tend to do). It still cleanses and is very gentle, but perhaps too gentle for it to work well as an exfoliant. I'll use up the tube I have, primarily as a cleanser, but I won't repurchase it.

on 10/3/2013 3:02:00 PM

I wasn't overly impressed nor disappointed with this product. I was looking for a "natural" facial cleanser for acne-prone skin that did NOT moisturize. (Thanks, I don't need any help in that department. I spot-moisturize as needed.) I also love scrubs, because I believe, at my age, that my acne is probably largely due to issues with cell turnover. This scrub wasn't overly scrubby - in fact, it did nothing for blackheads. Yes, it's a bit runny, but I have found that to be true of almost any "natural" product. I wasn't fond of the scent - I don't know how to describe it, other than weird. It basically kept my skin at status quo - it neither improved it, nor noticeably worsened it. I would rather keep looking for something that improves my skin.

on 9/27/2013 11:15:00 AM

Not my favorite scrub. It's super runny and honestly I couldn't feel anything scrubbing dead skin off. Not a fan of the smell either. Also noticed when I used it I ended up with breakouts the next day. And not just little whiteheads but small cystic bumps. I love Neutrogena but this isn't a great one for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This contains more water than actual product to be honest. My first impression was "Why is this so runny?" and it doesn't exfoliate well either. Sure, it smells great and is natural but it doesn't do its job right.

on 9/5/2012 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this gentle scrub. Whike I have not tried to use it everyday, I do think it would be fine for my skin. I have the Clarisonic Mia and I could use this on the senstive head, but since I switched to the deep pore brush I just use a wash cloth or my hands. Again, very nice smell and the beads are small but effective and I do not feel as though my skin is being assualted.

on 8/14/2012 4:46:00 PM

I am almost at the end of my first bottle of this. I use it 2-3 times a week, in the shower. I don't regularly wash my face with anything other than water because it tends to cause more problems than it solves, so I like using this to gently exfoliate when my skin looks dull or I have been wearing makeup. It really helps in keeping my skin bright and fresh looking, but I do moisturize more after using this versus just washing my face with water. I barely notice the smell, and I don't feel strongly about it either way.

on 7/31/2012 1:08:00 AM

it's just okay, very drying, not worth the money, has no impact on acne, doesn't prevent new breakouts

on 6/13/2012 11:40:00 PM

It works OK, but I'm not a big fan of daily scrub any ways, so I pretty much use it every other 2-3 days. I still prefer weekly peeling process use more mild product.

on 6/13/2012 11:18:00 PM

At first, I broke out so bad around my chin and upper lips area from this product. It took my skin about 3 weeks to get used to it. Now, my skin is clean and completely stop all zits that I always get around those areas. Love it and will definitely repurchase!

Popular Scrubs