Illuminare Illuminaire Blush Portofino Porcelin

4.1

on 2/18/2011 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for a wash of durable colour that looks natural in glaring outdoor light - I don't wear makeup as a rule but sometime I like a little colour on the cheek, a little polish, and this subtle flush is just enough/ not too much and (bonus!) resists smudging or streaking. Works great with waterproof mascara in cold climes where eyes tend to tear up. Also works as a layering base to "anchor" a subtle powder blush that would otherwise fade or disappear. Nice to have for its versatility.

on 12/10/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is good......not 100% what I was looking for but I do like it...don't think I would buy it again as I prefer Pixi. I find it dries to fast and the colour is hard to blend but the colour is GORGEOUS on my NC 25 skin and it does last all day. I don't find it gives any dewiness or sheen to the skin at all though...which is why I have turned to cream blush. Overall, good product, will use to the last drop, but not a must-have for me.

on 4/6/2010 12:47:00 PM

It looks amazing AND best best of all, it lasts all day long. Other blushes only last around 30 minutes on my combo skin.

on 3/11/2010 8:52:00 AM

I'm giving this 5 lippies because if I master the appllication of this, it'll be great!
I'm trying to not use powder anything because creams are suppose to be less aging.
I agree with previous reviewers that you only need to use the tiniest amount and blend quicky to get a very natural looking blush.

on 7/17/2009 10:17:00 PM

I wanted to love this foundation - good color match and a FLAWLESS look (at first). Minerals that hid my large pores! After just a few hours, however, my face turned into a fuzzy (the color separates on the skin - easily noticeable with a close-up), cakey, itchy, grease pit! My skin has never looked so greasy and the itchy feeling drove me insane - if I scratched the inch, I would smear the make-up because it never sets. Disgusting! It will make most people look shiny/greasy with the bismuth. May have broken my skin out as well. Also, it had a weird scent that felt "stuck" in my nose all day. Great make-up if you're only going to wear it for an hour.

on 2/6/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I ordered this blush along with the Fantastic Finish foundation. While I love the foundation, I do not love this blush. It is far too light for even my fair skin tone. It does blend very well, lasts all day and I like the spf factor. I have to apply my powder blush over top to get any colour so it is kind of pointless. Would be a great blush for someone even more fair than me.

on 8/9/2008 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a neutral light-medium pinky hue that emulates a natural flush both in its color, opacity/sheerness and texture.

A tiny drop the size of a pinhead is what is needed for each cheek. It is designed to go over the Illuminare foundation, which I really love too.

My go-to line for long lasting, natural/professional makeup.

on 4/17/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i really like the color of this blush. it is a very cool-toned pink that looks fresh and natural. i like that it has sunscreen and a little goes a long way. however, i'm new to cream blushes (i was a powder blush girl) and even though i've been using this for about a month, i still think powder blush is just easier. i have the "perfect color" formula which isn't as matte or long-lasting as the "ultimate" formula supposedly, but i haven't tried the other so i don't know. this blush seems to last all day and it doesn't make me break out. sometimes the formula seems to "separate" into paste and liquid, but i just squeeze and mash the tube around closed, and it mixes it up again. oil- free and easy to blend.

active ingred: zinc oxide 7%, titanium dioxide 2.4$%
ingred: deionized water, c-12-15 alkyl benzoate, iron oxides, polyhydroxystearic acid, aluminum stearate, alumina, styrene/acrylates copolymer, glycerin, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, cetyl dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, panthenol, benzalkonium chloride.

on 4/5/2008 2:27:00 PM

Love it love it love it!!! This is the only blusher that I had ever found that actually lasted me the whole day cos the quantity of oil my face produces a day, ohmigawd, you can use it to fry up an entire place of noodles! Didn't clog my pores, didn't cause me to break out, a tiny dot is enough for both cheeks and the color totally matches the flush I get when I go to the gym. I actually bought the trial pack and that one single pillow pack lasted me an entire month. Got the same reviews from the colleagues that I passed the other 4 sample packs too. Will be purchasing the full tube very soon.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this blush! I use this along with Illuminare's Fantastic Finish foundation. A very small amount is all you need, and it lasts all day! Gives a beautiful flush to cheeks. A beautiful pink color and blends so easily. My ultra sensitive skin loves this. I apply with fingers, and then blend in with Illuminare's fast application pad. Illuminare has Excellent customer service, and really great products!