Freeman Superfruits Transforming Facial Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 4/21/2015 7:45:00 PM

A really gentle scrub with micro particles that you can really work into your skin. I prefer this over the St. Ives Scrub as it is much more gentle for everyday use. It also smells really fruity/natural. I like the clean feeling afterwards that isn't too harsh like many other scrubs in this category.

on 3/23/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OK, I'm sure there are a lot of us here, but I'm a former user of Freeman Beautiful Face Apricot and Wild Cherry Facial Scrub that has been taken off the market some time ago. I've been so tired of searching for the right scrub and I thought to give the St. Ives a go, but it failed miserably. It didn't scrub, it didn't clean, it was just mush on my face and....well that's it. Last time after taking a shower, I felt my face after the wash and dead skin would still come off! Anyway, I bought this recently and IT IS GREAT! My skin feels tight, but not over dried, and I have really dry skin. It feels clean beyond extent and my hands and face smell like fruit! I wanted to eat it while scrubbing. I also love the tiny granules as opposed to the big ones that are in St.Ives. Freeman products are great! The only downside: The selection at drugstores is poor, so I had to buy it online.

on 11/19/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love love this stuff along with nearly every other Freeman beauty product. First of all I can actually afford this stuff, it smells great, it's fun to use, it's gentle on my dry sensitive skin and Freeman does not test any of their products on animals! Finally!

on 11/10/2010 12:49:00 PM

This product claims to combat the effects of stress, environment and a not-so-healthy lifestyle through the use of antioxidants. This scrub contains ingrediants from so-called "superfruits" known as Goji, Acai, Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Mango, Cranberry, Noni and Blueberry, which supposedly help purify, detoxify and soothe stressed skin.

I honestly don't know how much all of those fruits can do for you in a matter of a minute or two that they are on your skin. Esssentially this is an exfoliator that is gentle enough to use daily (as opposed to the super gritty St. Ive's Apricot Scrub). It has a creamy consistency, with ultra fine and larger granules to slough off dead skincells.

The result is a smooth, even and fresh looking complexion. I really like this because unlike other scrubs, my pores and skin feel tighter after use...not sure why, but they do. It has that feeling that a toner or clarifying lotion can give you---and because of this I skip using toner altogether now, and go straight to my moisturizer.

Retails anywhere from $3.99 to 6.99 CDN at most drugstores/grocers and is part of a line that also offers a cleanser, two different masks (peel-off and clay) as well as a moisturizer.

Popular Scrubs