Parfums de Coeur Love Struck

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2013 3:12:00 PM

This is EXACTLY like Victoria's Secret in Love Spell. Just buy it for a dollar at Family Dollar or wherever sold!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is actually better than Love Spell - while it's a similar tart fruity scent with a hint of floral, it also has a wonderful feminine, clean note in the drydown. Love Spell turns overwhelmingly sweet on me; Love Struck doesn't. Love Spell literally lasts only 20 minutes; Love Struck lasts several hours. The newer packaging (clear curved bottle with black fishnet and lace background) is really cute, too. The only problem is that it sells out so quickly that it's practically impossible to find, but it's certainly worth hoarding or ordering off the PdC Web site. This is my scent for the office, funerals, and any other situation that my HG Gucci Rush is too intense and/or sexy for.

on 10/12/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This smells JUST like lovespell by VS but cheaper! If I ever run out of the lovespell spray that I have now then I will buy this as a replacement instead of lovespell again.

on 9/14/2012 3:25:00 PM

Love this! I've found that of the knockoffs, PDC does them the best. This scent is very nice. I've actually never smelled Love Spell, but I love the scent of this fragrance. Would totally buy again!

on 9/3/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is virtually the same thing as Love Spell. However, I noticed a few differences that make this a thousand times more worth purchasing than Love Spell:
1. The price. This one sells for around $6, while VS sells theirs for about $12.
2. The lasting power. The bottle doesn't lie- this body spray lingers for a LONG time. That alone makes it more worth the money.
3. The packaging. I like the spray nozzle better on this one than on VS's fragrances. Plus, purple and black is sexy, and the heart shape is mega cute.
4. The fragrance itself. It's pretty much identical to Love Spell, but without that strange, sharp, sickening, skanky effect that alot of VS fragrances have.
The only thing that sucks about this fragrance is its scarceness in stores. It's really difficult to find this one at times. But if you like Love Spell, and you can get your hands on Love Struck, I highly suggest picking it up. So much more worth it.

on 8/27/2011 6:38:00 PM

As other reviewers have said, this smells EXACTLY like Love Spell from VS. It's uncanny. I love it- it's fresh, sexy, and fun, but not at all overpowering and is great for any time of year. I had Love Spell a few years ago, and forgot how much I loved it until I came across this. This is Love Spell, but WAY cheaper. If you like Love Spell, save some money and go buy this!

on 7/5/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this scent! It's very fruity - total dupe for Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. The packaging is adorable, and the scent lasts a decent amount of time for being a body spray.

on 5/18/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Omg I knew I knew it! This is TOTALLY victorias secret love spell

on 11/5/2010 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a dead ringer for Victoria's Secret Love Spell-as in exactly.I have the VS lotion and can tell no difference in the scents.

Popular Fragrances