Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Sequins

2.6

on 4/5/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Don't like this as much as 'Lash stiletto ultimate lenght' ..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this to have a bit of sparkle and there was none. Doesn't lengthen as well as regular Lash Stiletto either.

on 10/7/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is just average. It flakes and smudges a bit on me, and I don't usually have that problem with mascaras. I don't see the glitter much on my lashes, but I do see it when it falls all over my face. Would not purchase again, don't enjoy using it.

on 10/20/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I was looking for a mascara more voluminous than Lash blast which seperates and lengthens for me but doesnt give as much thickness. The Lash Stiletto with sequins gives the same lengthening effect, but I didnt see any sparkes in it. I wouldnt say it was particularly voluminous though

on 10/5/2010 3:04:00 PM

It is the same as original Lash Stiletto Voluptuous but with a little bit fine glitter in the formula. Now, I didnít notice as much glitter while I was applying it, however, I noticed it in the mirror when I was driving on the direct sun light. It is pretty, but if you are wearing it at night you will not notice the shimmer on this mascara. It is very modest amount of shimmer. It did hold my curl very well; it lengthened my lashes and gave me a little bit of volume. This mascara did not smudge but it did flake just a bit throughout the day. Hard to remove, it is one of those long wear dry formulas. Good drugstore mascara overall if you like original Lash Stiletto, Cover Girl Lash Exact, Rimmel Sexy curls, or Estee Lauder Double Wear, Lancome Definicils. Those are all pretty similar finish and effect, some more wet or blacker then the other. It is good smudge proof mascara, but the glitter effect is barely their.
Cute packaging, easy to find in your makeup bag.

Popular Mascaras