Jordana Squeeze n Shine - Tahitian Tea #10

on 7/15/2014 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Really nice pinky nude gloss..I like this because they remind me of Lancôme Juicy Tubes. This one is nice to put over lipstick because it would go over most everything nude or brown...just lovely! The color swatch I added is much truer than the websites. You guys know I love my Jordana Lippies. At 1.99 can you blame me? They smell good, are creamy and long lasting. And the color selection is amazing!

A quote from one of the most beautiful women in the world "Pour yourself a drink, put some lipstick on and pull yourself together!" -Elizabeth Taylor

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Nice MLBB color and is flattering on me.

The texture is excellent - Non-sticky and it helps smoothen my lip lines. It gives just enough shine without looking as though I piled on gloss on my lips.

Smell is funky but fades quickly. So I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/29/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have this one and the peach one and I must say that I Love them...for 1.99 they were much better than some of the higher end lip glosses. They have a slight hint of shimmer, not very sticky,smell really nice and has a pretty good taste...it actually stays on for a good while...I can't wait to buy the rest of them :)

on 8/13/2010 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

wow! wow!, great quality for a very cheap product, not sticky, very nice nude color, smells like vanilla/ white chocolate :), now looking for more...

Recommended for Medium Skin