Dove go fresh revive pomegranate & lemon verbena

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/11/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yummo Rama
I wish these scents came in larger sizes and lasted a bit longer.

on 2/9/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I quite like this spray, I just cant wear too much of it or I get a headache - odd given I am not usually sensitive to fragrances. When this spray mixes with my body chemistry it reminds me of The Body Shop's Dewberry perfume back in the day, only unlike The Body's Shop's offering, this does not take on a smoked-ham-like scent. Yup, I swear that stuff smelled great in the bottle but turned into liquid smoked ham. Eww. I would say Dove's Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena also smells similar to Gap's old Pink Perfume, only less sugary which is a shame. I do quite enjoy this spray and I am glad I picked it up but I like Dove's Rebalance Plum & Sakura spray better. Perhaps I would like this spray better during warmer months, as right now the citrus seems to be throwing me off, it feels wrong in winter, while the Plum & Sakura is somehow smooth and comforting.

on 12/22/2012 1:39:00 AM

I purchased this body mist after I smelled it on a friend , I picked the Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena because it was the only one in stock at my Wal Mart and because I thought it smelled super good. I quickly grew sick of the scent after having to spray it every 30 minutes because the scent doesn't last. Can't complain much , the product is only around 3 dollars but definitely wouldn't repurchase this product again , at least not in this scent. I have handed this down to my 6 year old sister and hope that she will run out if this soon. The smell is horrible to me now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a light scent but it smells really pretty, I have the body wash and deoderant that comes with it, but most of my other body mists and perfumes smell better.

on 4/23/2011 2:38:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mist of all times. It is sweet but not overwhelming like vanilla and it has a fresh aspect to it. Love it.

on 3/27/2011 10:00:00 AM

I got this bundled with a Dove deodorant at SDM. I like it ok but I prefer other scents in the Go Fresh Revive line. That said it wears well and I recommend.

on 3/22/2011 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Perfect spring into summer scent. I love this fragrance, it's super cheap and refreshing, what more could a girl ask for. I don't expect it to last all day but it's still so lovely I don't mind having to spray it again within and hour and a half.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I smelled this because it was on sale and liked it. Unfortunately but expectedly, the scent doesn't last- I have to respritz every hour-three hours, but how can I complain for $3? It's a lovely grapefruit-y scent with some floral, but I grew sick of it in about a month after occasional wear. When I first bought it, I thought it was a dupe for my old perfume, CK IN2U, but once I had the perfume in my posession again, I realized they were nothing alike. This is a nice spray to freshen my room with or keep in the gym bag, but nothing exciting. I editted the rating from a 5 to a 3.

on 1/27/2011 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am rating this by it's scent, which I completely LOVE!! It's sweet and fruity, but not overwhelming though. It's refreshing and simple. I love the little bottle it comes in, I can just throw it in my purse and not worry about it breaking. This is a BODY MIST which mean it is light which means it will not last you all day. I just respray throughout the day, and I honestly don't mind because it smells so good and it's affordable, I got this for about $4.
If you want a scent that people can smell once they walk into the room your in, this is not for you, go get a perfume. But if you want a scent that people can get a swift of when they are close to you, this is for you. I can drench myself with this and not worry about if I put too much because it is so light, and I love it. I really like spraying it in my hair, it lingers throughout the day and makes me happy. :)
I honestly do prefer this over the nice perfumes I have lol.

This and the orange one (Necatrine) and my favs! :D

on 11/20/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Wow, so good for so cheap. I admit that I like my expensive perfumes, but this is sooo nice. It's simple and fresh, not overpowering or cloying. It's citrusy, but has that little floral hint that is so nice. It's like a fresh spring day in a bottle, it's great! I'm so happy I bought this :D

Popular Fragrances