mark Gloss Gorgeous in Bella and Lolli

4.4

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER POLYBUTENE TRIDECYL NEOPENTANOATE RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL AROMA/FLAVOR CAPRYLYL GLYCOL SUCRALOSE CITRIC ACID MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE/CI 75470 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 BRONZE POWDER/CI 77400 COPPER POWDER/CI 77400 MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742 BLACK 2/CI 77266 BLUE 1/CI 42090 BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090 GREEN 5/CI 61570 ORANGE 5/CI 45370 ORANGE 5 LAKE/CI 45370 RED 6/CI 15850 RED 6 LAKE/CI 15850 RED 7/CI 15850 RED 7 LAKE/ 15850 RED 21/CI 45380 RED 21 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 22/CI 45380 RED 22 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 27/CI 45410 RED 27 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 28/CI 45410 RED 28 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 30/CI 73360 RED 30 LAKE/CI 73360 RED 33/CI 17200 RED 33 LAKE/CI 17200 RED 36/CI 12085 RED 36 LAKE/CI 12085 RED 40/CI 16035 RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035 YELLOW 5/CI 19140 YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140 YELLOW 6/CI 15985 YELLOW 6 LAKE/CI 15985 YELLOW 10/CI 47005 YELLOW 10 LAKE/CI 47005

on 10/20/2013 7:17:00 PM

I really really love this product. Can't say enough about how great it is for me. Good wear, perfect amount of color. Great staying power. I wish I tried them sooner. They go on as a gloss and over time if you can't reapply you're still left with a lovely stained color that is not ott

on 6/25/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i MUST HAVE GONE THROUGH SEVERAL TUBES OF THIS LIPSTICK. MY SKIN TONE IS TAN AND I HAVE ALL THE SHADES (LOLLI, POP, BARE, BELLA, VIBE, SPICY, FRILLY AND SHOWY) AND ALL SHADES LOOK GOOD FOR MY SKIN TONE. IT'S HARD TO CHOOSE WHAT SHADES TO WEAR EVERYDAY SO I ASK MY CHILDREN TO PICK A TUBE WITHOUT SHOWING THEM THE COLOUR. LOVE THIS PRODUCT

on 12/15/2011 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This product is rated a 4 on the EWG website and has great reviews on here which was the main reason I bought it. I have it in the color Lolli, which is a beautiful wash of red and adds that perfect pop to your lips without it being overpowering. This is the first lip stain that I've bought and I notice that people complain about them being drying. I don't really find this one drying but, I always throw on some lip balm first before using anything on my lips so, I could be bias. I like the minty smell (no minty feel) and I'd definitely repurchase, but this one seems to have no end. You do have to click it quite a bit in the beginning to get it going... I think my magic number was something close to 40 clicks. The packaging is awesome and the brush is really soft.

on 6/12/2011 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all, I must say that reviews of products in general, are very subjective and should be taken at face value. Since everyone is different, I believe that products will react differently as well. That being said, I personally LOVE this product and hope that they never discontinue it which appears to happen alot. I have tried many, many lip products and have thrown most of them out in disgust. This one however is a keeper! The colors may not be very accurate as to what is on the container, but the product has a great consistency, is non-drying and is not sticky at all. It doesn't last forever, but unlike most stains I have tried, once it fades(gradually) it is not blotchy and it leaves a natural flush. The clicking part is annoying at first, but you get used to it, and it works well if you are careful with your clicking after that so not too much comes out. I find it applies smooth as well. Overall, it is a great product and I will be buying more.

on 5/11/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have the Bella color which is a pink shade of gloss, deeper and brighter than a natural lip shade. The consistency is fairly thick but it has good lasting power for a gloss. I wear a lipliner underneath to intensify the color or to define where the gloss ends. The gloss is used by pressing the end of the stick, similar to a click pen. I would probably buy the gloss again, but not this particular shade because I find it a bit pinker than anticipated.

I have this in Bella and it is a pretty pink color with pretty good staying power.

on 3/14/2011 8:39:00 PM

I own the Bella shade and it is one of my favorite nudeish-pink shades of lip gloss that I own. It isn't a sticky gloss, and it does leave a slight pinkish hue whenever the gloss wears away.

This is a wonderful product.

on 3/6/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I am writing a review for the shade Bella, which I received in a swap. Although I like this product, I would not buy it again, mainly because of the sheerness of the gloss. I have fairly pigmented lips, and the pinkish-red color of Bella barely shows on my lips. It has a rather thick, but not unpleasant texture, not sticky at all, so it just makes my lips look a little more "finished," if that makes sense. Now, in spite of this, I would have to say this is a pretty unique product. I have been able to drink coffee, have a sandwich, and while the gloss does wear off, there does in fact remain a light stain, and a touch of film of the gloss. It makes my lips feel very soft for hours. This is pretty amazing, given the long cold winter here in MInnesota. And I have to use a washcloth to get all the product off when I wash my face. It is pretty tenacious. I suppose if this were more deeply pigmented, it might end up looking strange, since it doesn't really come off unless you have a pretty greasy meal or exfoliate your lips. I think for people who like the really natural or nude lip, this would be a great product. I just need a touch more color to look enlivened.

on 2/2/2011 12:31:00 AM

I am not a lip gloss fan, as I have pale lips and need more color and most are too sheer. This is great, cause it's more of a cross between a lip gloss and a liquid lipstick, so gives more color and has more lasting power. I first got Bare, which was a light brownish-berry--pretty, but not enough color payoff for me and a bit too sheer. Then I tried Bella, and it's perfect--one shade darker, more opaque, medium brown-pink. The thickness of the formula and super-glossiness really makes this much better than average glosses. I even prefer the applicator--easy to use.

on 10/13/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've recently fallen in love with lipstains and bright lip colors, so when I saw this in the mark. magalog, I just had to have it! When I got my mark order in I immediantly went straight to the bathroom to try it on. The packaging was ok but I had to click the top about 50 times before any product would come out. When I tried to apply the stuff to my lips, the applicator made it almost impossible to get an even coat, I had to smear it with my finger. The color itself was very pretty and flattering but whenever the gloss wore off the stain it left behind was horrible! I had a bright red/fuschia lipliner effect going on and it dried out my lips and sunk into the creases.

I will not use again or repurchase
The color I purchased was Lolli