Goldwell Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment

3.2

water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium chloride, myristyl myristate, amodimethicone, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk, isopropyl alcohol, trideceth-5, sodium pca, phenyl trimethicone, octyldodecyl pca, panthenol, lactic acid, trideceth-10, quaternium-80, propylene glycol, Alcohol denatured, glycoproteins, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, linalool, benzyl salicylate, orange 4, yellow 5, blue 1, red 33. 2012

on 12/29/2014 8:29:00 PM

I bought this product having really high expectations as I enjoy other Goldwell products. I would have to say it's pretty average. It did soften my hair but it wasn't as much as I would have liked for the price. I don't think I will be buying again but this does not mean it's a bad product, it just wasn't for me.

on 7/22/2014 1:08:00 AM

I couldn't get my money back on another shampoo I'd bought so this was swapped to me in it's place. The Goldwell Rich Repair Shampoo and Conditioner and the 60 Second Treatment.
I have very fine hair. And every time I used the conditioning treatment it caused excessive hair loss which I see snagged on the plug hole in the drain. I have never experienced anything like it before. There is something in the conditioning products that is definitely causing my hair to fall out. If I keep using it, I am terrified that I will have no hair left. Since using these products my hair hasn't grown, and I'm convinced the massive hair loss is the reason. I have discontinued using this immediately. I will never again trust a hairdresser nor will I ever buy a so-called salon treatment ever again. Waste of money.

on 11/18/2012 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Bought this on recommendation of my hair dresser since I have extremely fine, thin, wavy hair that gets very dry very easily. She suggested this and said it works wonders on gently softening the hair. I can't say this product was the worst, because I have used worse, but for around $20 and from Goldwell I expected better. My hair was on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 2 in terms of being softer after using this conditioning treatment. Would not buy again, didn't make a noticeable enough difference. Disappointed!

on 4/26/2012 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

if i had the choice to use this or nothing at all id use nothing at all this treatment let me down it didnt soften my hair/stregthen repair my ends like joico revitaluxe does. theres also alcohol on the ingredients list of this mask .... and the shampoo...... we all know alcohol is DRYING to hair so i dont understand why goldwell would put that in the products. goldwell can you tell me what the purpose of putting Alcohol into a shampoo / treatment conditioner is...?? i would like to know . i also dislike the packaging i love tubes to squeeze out product not a tub -_-

on 3/26/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

well, worst hair treatment after that pureology disappoinment. I put this on at the shower after shampoo and it does not soften my hair. i cannot take my fingers through my hair even before i rinse it. I makes my hair dry and crunchy (when compared to other masks i use; penetraitt by sebastian, elseve color mask, protein fx etc.) It is only superior to putting on nothing.

on 8/26/2011 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an awesome deep conditioner for fine hair. Its somewhat between a regular condish and a thick intense hair mask. This is one of the only deep condish's i have found that i can use every time i wash my hair since my hair is so fine. My other deep condish's (including high end ones) coat my hair too much if i use more than once and awhile, When you rub this stuff between your fingers its not thick and waxy/greasy/filmy like most condish's in a jar. It absorbs into my fingers. Also this is the only one i have that is actually like pudding meaning if you turn the jar upside down it will spill out, the others are so thick they will not budge (which is not the greatest for fine hair). If you have fine hair like myself this stuff is amazing. Absolutely in love with the rich repair shampoo as well!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I have thick hair and lots of it!!! When I use this treatment, it leaves my hair super soft and manageable. I adore it!!! I use the shampoo and conditioner "Goldwell Rich Repair" as well and love them too :)

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I got this in a pack with the dual senses repair shampoo and conditioner.
My hair is fine, kinky and naturally blonde and this works wonders at keeping my hair straight all day when I straighten it.
Usually I have fly aways within a few hours but this holds the straightness all day, doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't make my hair oily.
I like the fact that it's in a tub, it gives you more control over how much you use.
Not sure on the price as I got it in a huge gift pack but I would definately rebuy. I usually just leave this in for a few mins while I shower.

When i complained to my stylist about my hair being too dry and unruly first product he recommended me was this treatment.It wasn't expensive but i was expecting a miracle on my hair but it never really happen. Although i love the scent of it i can get a little tired of it cause its real strong kinda musky.I use this product sometimes but am not too reliant on it .

on 12/30/2009 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent heavy conditioning masque. I have thick, dry hair with a medium to coarse texture. It's colour treated and I also flat-iron on a regular basis, so needless to say, it takes some serious TLC to keep it soft and shiny. This seems to be doing the trick.

It's a very thick, rich conditioner...about the consistency of yogurt. I apply it in the shower after shampooing and wringing my hair out to remove as much excess water as possible. I apply a generous amount from midlengths to ends and work it in, then let it sit while I shave, wash my face, etc. Rinse it out right before I get out of the shower and my hair feels like silk.

It also smells fantastic...a point that is not particularly important but is definitely a plus.

My only gripe is the packaging..a tub is a little bit awkward to work with in the shower, as you scoop some out with one hand but then are stuck with the tub and the cap in the other hand, and you don't want to set it down open and let it collect water. I do see the practicality in it though, since the conditioner is so thick, it would probably be difficult to remove all of the product from a tube or bottle type packaging.

I am a hair professional so I got this at cosmoprof for about $8...but I do believe it's worth the retail price. Will repurchase.