LUSH Christmas Eve bubble bar

4.5

on 12/16/2013 8:02:00 PM

My absolute favorite thing from Lush! This smells so amazing and is so relaxing! Makes a nice pretty purple water and is softening for the skin.

on 10/4/2013 3:11:00 AM

Smells lovely, turns the water in the bath purpley bluey. Makes loads of bubbles!

on 12/31/2012 7:01:00 PM

The smell to this bubble bar is really really good and it lingers on your skin after your bath. I used half and i got a good amount of bubbles but if your a person who wants a lot then i'd suggest that you use it all. My water color turned a deep purple/blue color which is something that i liked. I thought the product itself was a bit small for the price but i will be buying this again

on 6/17/2012 1:41:00 PM

I loved this bubble bar, I used not even a quarter of it and it provided A LOT of bubbles. I'd definitely repurchase it next year. It gave a really nice blue tint to my bath water and the smell of this bubble bar was truly amazing.

on 1/9/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product was ok for me. Nothing that special really. I have a huge tub so I used the whole bar and still felt it wasn't enough bubbles... The scent was nice and relaxing.

on 12/30/2011 12:25:00 PM

I got one of these for Christmas this year and had 3 wonderful baths of it! Loved the scent, which lingered on my skin and in my bathroom for hours later. The bubbles are very rich and long-lasting.

on 11/26/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Its pretty big for a bubble bar, so I divided it into 4 sections to last me. I have no idea what this smells like but it smells very soft and sleepy. If that makes any sense. It turns the water a purple color and it softens my skin like no other. In all the lush products I have tried nothing has ever made my skin feel so soft. Not so much bubbles however, but that could be because I didnt throw the whole thing into the bath. Will be buying more if I get to visit my lush store before the end of the year.

on 10/13/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I ordered this from online since the Xmas stuff is out on there already and the one i got was really big, almost as big as the comforter bubble bar, maybe Lush made it bigger this year??? On to the good stuff.... it smells amazing!!! Extremely relaxing clean smell. I slice off a little sliver and use it as body wash on my shower poof, makes a great moisturizing lather that way and will last a long long time. I will be stocking up on these. This would be on my list of favorites.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Like most reviewers, this is also my favourite product from Lush! I only discovered this last holiday season, but I wish I tried it sooner! It smells absolutely amazing. I would also like it to be sold year round, but the fact that it isn't makes the times I actually can use it that much more fun!

on 3/6/2011 2:59:00 PM

This is my favourite bubble bar from lush, and its so sad its only here for christmas! The scent is the most relaxing scent ever, absolutely perfect. It smells like jasmine and lavender to me. It makes the water a beautiful blue color. I used half for a bath, and it made a lot of bubbles and scented the bathroom nicely.

Popular Bath Treatments