Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

on 5/18/2015 4:51:00 PM

3x I have repurchased this concealer. It is by far my favourite. Non-comedogenic, long lasting, looks very natural and has great coverage. Elegant and smart packaging. I am very very fair, and am extremely satisfied with their variety of light shades. I use 001.

Also, this concealer does not crease and product itself last a very long time. I use it about 4 to 5x a week for under eyes and blemishes and have had each concealer for 6 months to 1 year.

on 4/1/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Having tried nearly every concealer going and never being satisfied, I've realized this is probably as close to HG status I'll ever get. Although I have very dark circles, made even worse by the fact that I have deep set eyes, thick concealers such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier just look awful on me. Yes, they provide the coverage I want but they look so cakey and even though I'm late twenties I already have some fine lines around my eyes which thick concealers only accentuate. However, this concealer is so light, it literally feels like water on the skin and like an eye treatment rather than a concealer. I would say the coverage is medium - it covers well and is not thick and cakey in the slightest. I always make sure to have a good supply of this for fear it will be discontinued and I'll have to start my search for a good under eye concealer again. I reckon ladies with dry or mature skin would love this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can only comment on the product as this was a sample size in a Dior set they sent me. I've used it a few times now and it is a nice light hydrating concealer. It covers any flaws smoothy and dosnt feel heavy on your skin. I would consider purchasing this in the near future.

on 12/4/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an excellent concealer! I've recently had some dark circles under my eyes, and my other go-to concealers just weren't doing the job. They were either too light to cover, or made fine lines look more prominent. I got 002 beige, which was a perfect color match for me, and this just seems to blend into my skin and disappear, yet it covers the dark circles. Just this one product made my makeup all come together and look polished.

As far as some of the reviews that say this concealer is too thick, I wonder if they are reviewing another Dior concealer in the wrong place? This is just a normal consistency and spreads very easily.

on 10/26/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really don't understand how this can be classified as 'hydrating'. I have super dry skin and this did not work well at all with it - I found it clung to all my dry patches and set into my fine lines. It did manage to conceal redness but it didn't work any wonders on any large pimples I may have, which is disappointing considering the price.The only positive aspect of this concealer is the fact that a little bit really does go a long way.

on 9/10/2014 3:21:00 AM

Ok ladies I like many of u have tried almost every concealer out there. This works best for me. U need a good primer first for any concealer,especially if you're over 30. I use Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream. Then dab small dots of Dior's concealer. In the corner of my eyes and just above the shadow's of any under eye bags, use a small amount of YSL Touché Éclat . Use a damp beauty sponge to dab on concealer .

on 7/15/2014 5:42:00 PM

I am not by nature a high-end makeup kinda gal. But this was recently on offer on Feel Unique and as I had some pennies burning a hole in my pocket, I thought I'd splash the cash and give it a go. Sadly like a number of other reviewers here, I didn't like this at first and thought I'd wasted my money, finding it too thick to work with in my under eye area. But also like others I've persevered and have worked out the best way to use it for me. And now I really like it!

I find the best way for me is to apply a couple of very small dots to the darker areas of my under eye and then leave them for about a minute to warm up (I usually do my eye makeup or something whilst I'm waiting). After that, I gently tap at it to spread it out and work at it gently until it's evenly distributed and looking smooth.

This leaves my under eye area looking really light and dewy and best of all it lasts all day. I don't use this as a concealer on the rest of my face however as I find it's a bit too 'sparkly' for that and does have a tendency to leave odd looking light patches no matter how much you try and blend it out.

I hated this concealer at first, found it too thick to work with, especially for under eye area. Then I learnt how to use it, using a deluxe crease brush from Real Techniques, gently dab it on the under eye area and start to blend and do the same for an breakout you have on your face and it does wonders! it definitely covers without looking cakey if you use this brush. Its expensive but you only need a tiny bit to work with since its sooo pigmented so its worth it in the long run!

on 4/7/2014 10:20:00 PM

This is true love - now I have worked out how to use it properly on me...

Yes it is expensive but truly the teeniest-tiniest bit goes such a long way I can see this being with me for nearly forever. Love the tube packaging and hygenic nozzle. I'm NC15 and 001 Ivory is perfect for me.

It took me a few attempts to master the best most foolproof and flawless application for this product. I apply a little (tiny) dollop in my palm and warm up, then dot on very lightly under my eyes and blend in with my fingers. I have found this goes on best before foundation while skin is still slightly moist from face cream or primer. Once patted in and given a few minutes to set while I do eye makeup I can easily apply foundation over the top with no chance of caking up or balling with another liquid.

Oh and it stays in place and lasts all day looking smooth...

(Arm swatch above is 001 Ivoire/Ivory)

on 3/21/2014 6:21:00 PM

This is my favourite concealer, it covers spots, evens skin tone,disguises pores and gives a flawless, glowing, dewy finish. I use both the lightest shade number 1 and the medium number 2 depending on if I'm wearing fake tan. It only comes in three shades , which isn't ideal. It is quite expensive , but a little bit does go a long way. Another thing you can do is mix it with your foundation, to give an all over full coverage. It is a thick concealer, which can make it difficult to work with but I have such problem skin, I need a substantial concealer. I use a concealer brush to apply it which makes it easier to work with.