St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

4.1

Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfun (Fragrance), Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 16035 (Red40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 5/1/2015 1:17:00 PM

I love product so much,

I use fake tan alot and i have tried a lot of different fake tans but this is my favorite.

It goes on nicely, The guide colour is very similar to the colour you are left with when it has been washed off, and sometimes the guide colour does look patchy or darker in places but when it has been washed off its not patchy at all.

Its so cheap too and a bottle will last me at least 4/5 full body applications,

It is slightly sticky for about an hour after application, But other than that i dont think i could fault it

I've been on MUA for years, but haven't actually written a review until now... however, I love this product so much that I just couldn't resist.

I would call myself a bit of a newbie when it comes to self-tanning, so St. Moriz in dark is only the third self-tanner I've ever tried (after Jergens, which took forever to show any color, and Banana Boat Deep Dark Color, which was just O.K). I am so impressed.

Pros:
- Color is not orange, but a natural tan, somewhere between olive and golden
- Scent is not horrible - there is a bit of a DHA smell, but it is still pleasant
- PRICE is amazing. I bought it for 12 dollars at ULTA in the U.S., but am now seeing that people have found it for cheaper online
- Bottle lasts a long time
- Color is dark enough to be noticed, but not dark enough to look fake. A second coat could be added for an extra oomph!
- Color fades evenly (at least on me) in about 4-6 days
- Doesn't stain sheets

Cons:
- Slightly sticky, but that's pretty much all I've got

Tips:
- Use a mit!!! Always use a mit
- Work in small sections to make sure the product doesn't dry before it's been rubbed in

on 3/21/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This tan is amazing!

-It doesn't stain clothes, after you've showered off the guide colour after 6 hours.
-It gives a really nice, brown look, not in the least bit orange
-It blends perfectly, no streaks or patches
-It's extremely easy to use

I wouldn't use it too often for a night out, unless I was wearing a light colour outfit, as it is a very natural tan. I wore it to a ball last night and needed to do three layers to get to the colour I wanted, however I was using the medium shade so that may be why. It's the perfect tan for a nice, natural glow.

Overall the tan is amazing, everything you could want in an instant tan, and the price is amazing.

on 2/26/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this tan (and I'm not really a fan of tan generally, I prefer a sun bed!) but this stuff is BETTER than St tropez and the expensive brands. I like the lotion or mouse and I always get the dark colour (even though I am fair) it isn't too dark. I apply before bedtime and sleep in it overnight and then shower off in the morning!

I absolutely love this tan, I don't bother buying anything else.
Iv noticed some people saying it looks horrible when applied ECT but I found its one of those like when you have a spray looks horrid but when you was it off the next day it leaves a nice colour, I use medium and find I need a second coat in my legs but very light coat on my hands and feet. Washes off better than any tan Iv used hardly any nasty patches as it tends to fade before 'peeling' for me this has been the best one Iv used.
It does dry quick which can leave darker patches however if you put a tad bit more tan on your MIT it'll blend nicely.
For the price it's brilliant cheap or not. Happy tanning

on 12/11/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have used St Moriz for years it's a gem. I always use the lotion, as the mousse I found too drying especially on my face. The only slight problem I have is it does tend to go green in the bottle after a while so you probably need a new bottle every 3 months I'd say, but by this time I've basically finished the bottle anyway. For 3 quid a bottle not much to complain about.

on 12/3/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this tan! The medium shade is perfect as the first coat applied goes on a lovely colour however it's very easy to build up and darken the colour to exactly how you want it.
I've found the st tropez tan a little orange on my skin in the past so finding this product was heaven! A hell of a lot cheaper, easy to apply, smells lovely and comes out a fantastic colour on my skin!

on 11/30/2014 5:54:00 PM

Have been using this for 3 years now and I find myself running back to this magic mousse over and over.

I have tried the regular one, the medium mousse and the dark mousse. They are all great, but if you're medium toned before the self tan - buy the dark version. Don't be afraid - you'll look green and weird when you apply it on. This is to helt defeat the orange tones. The trick is to just shower your body and moistruize the morning after (apply it at night for best results - won't stain even white sheets) and this will look amazing. The color will be even and glowy and BROWN - not orange!

Give this a try, it's so cheap it wont hurt the budget if you don't like this!

on 9/21/2014 10:31:00 AM

Love love love this. Much cheaper than the St Tropez - they are identical.
Have it in medium and gives a natural looking glow. Not one bit orange.
Also it is not greasy.
:) took me less than 60 seconds to apply to top half of my body.
Great for a first date ;)

on 7/26/2014 2:43:00 AM

St Moriz tanning mousses is great value for money. I have used St Tropez for years but a friend of mine had this St Moriz mousse, so I thought I'd try it. I must admit, I was a little sceptical to begin with as it is so cheap. I think I payed 3 for the mousse & 3 for the mitt but to my surprise it's been a great product.
I'd say it's easier to apply than St Tropez & it never marks your bedsheets either.
Great looking tan that is easy to apply & a great value price too ... What's not to like?

Video Reviews & Tutorials