The Body Shop Cheek Colour

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/12/2010 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It's a good blush for daily use. It doesn't have too much staying power but it's pretty well pigmented. This was my first makeup item ever, so I think a young lady can make use of this. Besides it's not really expensive and comes in a cute little package that can be easily carried around in the tiniest of handbags.It also lasts for ages.

on 4/4/2010 6:26:00 PM

I bought this in 03
Not so sure I like this product. Itís rough to the touch. It seems a perfect colour for me. Itís a deep mauvey rose colour without any shimmer (yeah), but I canít say I enjoy wearing it or that I notice anything special about it. Canít even really tell Iím wearing anything, nor does it seem to last anyway. I didnít get a chance to try before buy, I just thought it would be a great everyday blush. However Iím very Ďmehí about it. It hasn't wow'd me and I don't even remember what I'm wearing if I wear it. Iíll keep using it and update later, but for now I'm just so-so.

on 3/7/2009 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

the blush is very good but unlucky for me, they don't have the enough shades to choose from. the one i bought was too pink for my liking so i ended up giving it to my mom. the other colors are either too pink or too orange. won't repurchase.