TRESemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo

3.4

Water (Aqua) , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide MEA , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Ammonium Chloride , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Citric Acid , Propylene Glycol , Dipropylene Glycol , DMDM Hydantoin , Tetrasodium EDTA , Bisamino PEG (PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone) , Quaternium-80 , Phenethyl Benzoate , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Sodium Xylenesulfonate , Limonene , Amyl Cinnamal , Linalool , PVP , VP (Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer) , PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate (Cocoate) , Polyquaternium-7 , Polysorbate 20 , Gelatin (Keratin Amino Acids/Lysine Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride) , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Hydrolyzed Silk , Soluble Collagen , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Ascorbic Acid , Niacinamide , Biotin

on 3/19/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

So here's the thing. I've been using this product for a week and it's great. It adds volume, makes my hair soft and healthy, leaves a nice shine, doesn't make my roots greasy, and cleans very well. But it's also horrible. It leaves my ends horrendously dry even after conditioning and it made my hair fall out. A LOT of my hair fell out. It also made my mom's hair fall out. I use to lose a few hairs in the shower, a few while brushing and a few throughout the day. That doubled, almost quadrupled while using this. I was covering my entire shower wall with all the hair falling out and my brush, which was clean when I started brushing my hair, would be full of hair when I was done. I would never buy this again for that reason alone. BUT this works wonderfully for my cousin and we have similar hair types, so I guess it depends on the person. Just beware when purchasing. Also, I don't know what it is with Tresemme packaging but after a while the product gets stuck in the cap (I've had the bottles without the pump) and it makes it really hard to clean it out and get shampoo or conditioner out of the bottle.

on 2/10/2015 1:05:00 PM

I have used this shampoo since I was in high school. My hair responds best to this brand and I have used both salon and drugstore brands. I have fine hair but a lot of it and I can definitely tell a difference when trying out another brand. It gives my hair more volume and it stays shiny and soft. And it smells great! This bottle lasts for about 3-4 months also and my hair is shoulder length and when it was down my back before I chose to cut it the bottles lasted just as long. I will always use this brand!

on 8/31/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

No volume at all.

I love the smell of this shampoo but it's really not a wonderful product. I feel like my hair gets oily sooner with this stuff, I don't know why. I've been using it for about 6 months now, in rotation with 2 other shampoos and my others make my hair shinier and softer (Dove and Suave).

Would not recommend.

on 7/3/2014 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For years, I've been trying many different volumizing hair products at different price points. TRESemme is the first to make a noticeable difference to my hair. Aussie made my hair oily, VO5 did nothing and many others have failed to make a good impression. My hair isn't flat and weighed down anymore. Combined with the conditioner and certain hair drying techniques, it does the job. Having completely straight hair is a nightmare when you want a beachy, texturised look. This helps hold in styles as it doesn't make the hair too soft. I wouldn't recommend this for people prefer smooth and sleek styles, this one is for people who want volume and texture. It's definitely worth a try though and usually comes in a bundle with the conditioner at a good price.

I have bought so many bottles of this shampoo! I have very oily hair and I just happened to come across this shampoo and I find it helps control my oil very well! It does not weight down my hair, but i don't think it makes my hair super voluminous; however, i have very long hair that might weigh down the volume. It;s a great price and comes in a huge bottle. I would recommend this to anyone with oily hair and who was one a budget! :) It smell very clean and the conditioner smell last all day in your hair

on 6/6/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a good shampoo, I have been using it for 6 months, before switching to TREsemme Deep Clean. At the beginning I could see a little bit more volume in my hair, however after couple of months my hair was becoming more and more oily.
I think so because it is volumizing, it contains a lot of chemicals that weights hair down, as when I switched to TREsemme Deep Clean, all of the sudden my hair became shiny and clean.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Its just my advice is, change the shampoo once a while, as it weights hair down.

on 1/28/2014 5:19:00 PM

I used this shampoo and condioner and after a week of using it it was clear it wasnt for me. Although i believe it gave great long lasting volume it just wasnt worth the dandruff it left me with and also made my hair very very dry! Not pleasant

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this big bottle with the salon pump alongside with its condition when it went on sale. TRESemme claimed to be of professional quality, and I trusted that. The smell is very salon-like, which is really pleasant to me. However, it only gave a little volume and nothing else :c the bottle is huge, and I still had 2/3 of the content left. The salon pump broke, so I had to unscrew it and pour the shampoo out. If I were to try out another product by TRESemme, I'd try the deep clean shampoo & conditioner c: Overall, stay away from the 24 Hour Volume duo, because you won't receive what they promise.

on 10/7/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm so dissapointed about this product. I've heard very good opinions about Tresemme shampoos, so I bought it (beeing very excited about it) on marketplace - good price, with conditioner... Even despite modeling, hair are slicked, like somene had glued it to my scalp, become greasy even faster (in the afternoon I'm looking like a Severus Snipe, even worse, because my hair are realy rare and thin...). So sadly - I don't recommend it.