Revlon Just Enough Buff

3.5

on 3/29/2015 5:30:00 PM

This lipstick is gorgeous and perfect for the summer. I think it would suit most people as it is such a subtle shade. I am allergic to most lipsticks but not Revlon which I am very pleased about as they have such and good range and are very reasonably priced too. Adds a lovely shimmery glow to your lips. Can't wait to wear this with a tan. Gorgeous!

on 12/27/2014 9:10:00 AM

Having pale skin, this is the perfect shade of nude lipstick you need. I bought this at my local chemist for $5 and I do not regret it at all. It's semi sheer and applies on perfectly. This is the first nude lipstick I bought that actually suits me. I love it, definitely will buy again.

on 9/30/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I feel a bit weird giving this 5 stars because I know it won't work for like 98% of people. But if you're pale and have lips without much pigment, then this is the perfect nude. It's a very pale pink/peach that just makes your lips look softer, smoother, and slightly glossy. The creamy formula is forgiving if your lips aren't in tip-top shape and I find it very moisturizing and easy to wear. Once again though, this is a NUDE for barely pigmented lips. I don't consider it MLBB because a better version of my lips would be more pigmented. But when I'm going all out with a dramatic eye look, this is the perfect pairing.

on 8/14/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is nice, simple and elegant. The color pay off is weak, and you must exfoliate your lips really really well and use a good chapstick because it look terrible on dry lips. Also, in order to get a decent color you have to apply a lot of product. And it just looks bad. I love the color on the tube, if they could only change the formula so that it look exactly the same way on the lips i would really like it. It also does not last very long. It has some shimmer in it and i dont think it has a fragance (either is it very subtle or i cant smell it)

on 6/5/2014 11:49:00 AM

This is a semi-sheer nude with a slight peach undertone (which I like, so it didn't make me look totally washed out). This is a great everyday nude, but if you like something more opaque or something that has a lot of staying power, this may not be for you.

on 1/13/2014 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

where hv u been all my life?!!! this is the first nude that I hv ever ever ever been able to wear! Im fair to med with peaches and cream skin with some pink tones as well. it's a peach pink light coverage...3 coats mk it opaque on me. I'm amazed how modern Revlon has become!!! Thx YouTube for showing me that !

on 8/25/2013 3:28:00 PM

i love revlon super lustrous lipsticks but i have to say im not a huge fan of "just enough buff". Its very sheer and doesn't do anything but make my lips super shiny. its labeled as a creme color but i think it leans more towards the pearl category.

on 6/21/2013 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really wish I had have trusted my gut on this lipstick and not purchased it because because a youtuber said that she liked it I decided to try it. I have really pale skin and super pigmented lips to the point of people asking me what colour lipstick I am wearing when I have nothing on at all so naturally finding a nude shade that works hasn't been easy. This is a peachy nude shade with a bit of shimmer in it. My problems with this lipstick are that is has zero opacity and on top of that, while this lipstick feels moisturizing, unless you have exfoliated your lips the second before you apply it, this settles into every crack and line and accentuates everything weird in your lips. I really hate this shade which is too bad because this Super Lusterous line usually delivers but this time it fell flat on its face. I'm glad I found mine on sale.

on 3/24/2013 9:28:00 PM

This is sheer, but an extra layer can boost the color enough. It isn't drying on me, rather moisturizing actually. My lips tend to be dry. On me, this color is NUDE. I mean, it looks like I am wearing NOTHING, but with a very light sheen and even coloring. I was looking for a nude lipstick and this definitely fits that description. However, I still would like a nude that's maybe a little LESS nude. I'm keeping this for when I do a super smoky eye. It is peachy-pink in color.

I am normally a big fan of Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks and I have many of them, but the formula of "Just Enough Buff" is not quite as nice as the others. Although some shades can be sheerer than others, overall I am used to them being really smooth, creamy, & easy to apply. I love the colour of "Just Enough Buff" but it goes on a little unevenly and it is really, really sheer. Even though it says it's a creme finish, it seems more like a pearl and has shimmery, almost glitter particles in it. I love the peachy nude shade and it looks really pretty with fair skin (not all nudes are flattering on us pale girls) but I wish the formula and pigmentation was better on this one.

Popular Lipsticks